No announcement yet.

Taters Health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much yall...I didnt post this to get attention I posted it because people from the chatroom were asking. I hope yall understand that. I will keep you all posted on what the doctor finds out...if he finds anything out
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater

I had no idea this was going on. I hope you get better soon and hope to see you at TW.
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Little buddy

Hey little buddy?
        You better get better by March 23rd.
        The guy with the blue jumpsuit has a present for you! You will not want to miss it!
        I will make sure he leaves the suit at home this year....save that for MHC as usual!
        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Get Well Tater!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

I hope you get feeling better.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy diagnosis and recovery, Tater!
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

TATER!

I didn't know that! Thanks for the heads up. Thoughts and prayers for ya bro. Peace and Love, Peace and Love.

Please do update when u get an answer, I'm damn curious what could be causing that.

Your Haunt Bro -
                Steve Martini
                Screamline Studios
                www.screamlinestudios.com
                steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Ok latest update for yall.

I went to the hospital today, I was supposed to get a test and a chest Xray...however the doc didnt fax the forms so i couldnt get the Chest Xray done. The test came back....and she went over the results but couldnt give me anything about whats wrong with me, because she said it wasnt her place. She said a normal person can exhale for about 6 seconds. I got 2 seconds and that was the best I could get. I was nowhere near the marks that a guy same age and same weight was. After they gave me the breathing treatment it got worse...I went down from 2 seconds to a 1.5. Also just doing the breathing test got me outta breath. She is faxing over the test results to my doctor so they can figure out what the next step is.

Thanks

Tater
                  Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Taters Health

We've never met, but I've enjoyed reading your posts -- my prayers are with you! Take care, update when you can! We'll be attending Transworld for the very first time ever in St Louis -- I'll be looking for your Granny, she sounds "lovely"
                    tkaska @ Kaska Family Farm
                    "Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
                    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Comment

Oh wow. I really hope everything does turn out to be fine. Well, I'm sure it will turn out fine, but still, you'll be in my prayers.
                      ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                      Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Tater,

Medical tests and all that are very nerve racking.
                        Hang in their man, it will work out.

Just stay positive as much as you can and know a lot of folks are thinking of ya buddy.

Best wishes and prayers being said for ya.

Comment

Tater - Hoping that it turns out to be something minor/very manageable and that you'll be back ripping up the nursing homes in no time!

Comment

Working...
                          X