Who wants a NEW HAUNTWORLD DVD????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants a NEW HAUNTWORLD DVD????

Who would want their haunt featured on a new Hauntword Video? Who would like to send in a segement for a new video? I'm thinking about shooting one here next month. Who wants their haunt featured?

This would be a whole new kinda video/dvd.

Hit me up!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

What kind of video are you talking about? We have a bunch of footage from this year that we haven't gotten around to editing yet.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Anything we would use must be edited complete with music that can actually be used without some copyright.

Like a 5 minute to 10 minute montage or walk through by you the owner.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

I'm thinking about making another video but this video would focus on the HOW do we do the stuff we do... how to carve foam, how to theme, how to take awesome photos, or whatever.

Anyone interested in a video like this?

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Larry, I'd love to see footage of the foam carving process from start to finish, especially on the larger stuff you guys do! If the video included source information on the foam, hard coat, etc. that would definitely add to the value! Keep us posted. Thanks!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Larry,

When would footage need to be in? I mean, can we have time to get footage for a post-halloween release? Just wondering... I've been itching
            for more HW movies; I can't wait! -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I agree with Raycliff 100%

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                I'm thinking about making another video but this video would focus on the HOW do we do the stuff we do... how to carve foam, how to theme, how to take awesome photos, or whatever.

Anyone interested in a video like this?

Larry
                I would love a video like this. I wouldn't be able to use it for my first few years (since the process sounds so expensive), but it would be great to learn about all of the mentioned methods.
                ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Jon, here's one you can use until something is made available that covers the larger foam carving application...

http://www.paleeye.com/product_info....&products_id=1

It's an Outstanding DVD! Very professionally developed and presented!:grin:

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I think the new haunt world should be shot in 1080HD on blu-ray haha
                    but yeah a good dvd on the foam and how to paint/distress it and lighting
                    HHA Member

Comment

I'd buy it. Anything like that about foam carving, hard coating, detailing, etc would be great, or even stuff like that mini-demo that was on modern marvels about the dinner table "slop" would definitely be worth it.

Also as far as other haunts being featured, I wouldn't mind seeing a lights on tour or two because its hard to enjoy sets or really get an awareness of the set-up from the live-action video's while the haunt is running.
                      Mike Quill
                      Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

I just finished producing a trailer video for Fright Kingdom (FK). It will be posted soon. I produced it from raw video provided to me by Tim Dunne of FK. I took care of all the editing, effects, and bought the music rights for him. I've also produced many videos for Haunted Overload. If you have raw footage and would like to consider having me produce your video for the new Haunt World DVD send me a PM.

I can produce both standard def and high def from your raw footage.

Tim Bickford
                        Creative Cinema

Comment

I have worked with Tim for many years. He is the consummate professional. His editing skills are second to none and he really understands what makes a good haunted house video. He takes your vision and brings it to life on the screen. What he does with raw footage amazes me, he makes it really exciting. I can't wait until the Fright Kingdom video is posted I have seen it and it looks like it could be a movie trailer.

Anyone thinking of sending footage to Larry I would highly recommend Tim for editing your finished video, you won't be disappointed.

Eric
                          Last edited by elowther; 02-07-2009, 07:39 PM.
                          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Creative Cinema Rocks!

+1 Tim Bickford from Creative Cinema is THE man to see if you want to take your haunt video to the cutting edge and beyond. I supplied him some of our stock footage we gathered over the last year and what he did with it is totally amazing and we were blown away. Tim is a great guy to work with and a true master of his craft...I highly recommend contacting him for anything video or audio related.
                            Tim Dunne
                            www.FrightKingdom.com
                            Proud Member of the HHA
                            www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Thank you Eric and Tim. I appreciate the compliments. Working with you guys has been great.

I'm trying to branch out. I'm offering some great deals right now. Better than you'd think.

Thanks again!

Tim Bickford

Comment

Working...
                              X