Website Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Music

Hi there, I'm currently working on getting my 2009 website up and going and am wondering about how you guys feel about music on haunt websites. Personally, I don't mind it so long as it's not too loud, and there's a pause/stop option some where on the site. Nothing ticks me off more than not being able to turn off the sound on a site!

Anyways, I just thought that I would ask your opinions!

PS
    Check out my site (link in sig) and tell me what you think!
    I hate it!
    38.46%
    I don't mind it
    0.00%
    I like it!
    7.69%
    I like it if I have a pause/stop option
    53.85%
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Your site already looks better than half the sites out there. Its easy to look at, and its clean. But you are doing what you think is best and I cant wait to see the new site. And I agree the music should be able to pause and stop. Vincent This Time!
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Originally posted by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR View Post
      Your site already looks better than half the sites out there. Its easy to look at, and its clean. But you are doing what you think is best and I cant wait to see the new site. And I agree the music should be able to pause and stop. Vincent This Time!
      Well that is my new site... But thanks for the comments!
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Honestly, I don't like website music at all. It gets obnoxious for people with Dial-Up because it causes the entire website to load slowly. I would recommend starting with the music/sound off and allowing people to turn it on.

BTW, don't'ca just love Word Press. It works so well for most things.
        ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
        Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Working...
        X