Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time for every haunt vendor to attend TW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

Ok maybe I sniffed too much glue this weekend working on our stuff for TW......BUT...

Larry? I have been saying this for years and EVERYONE....if you want I can find old posts unless you beat me to them and delete them....... I mean everyone in the business of running a haunted house...unless you have a gift.....HAD NO REASON TO BE AT TW to begin with.

Just because you use costumes you should have access to a wholesale market?
    Sorry that is called.....a retail market......end user blah blah blah

Larry.....I do think the koolaid has gotten a little strong though!

I started to make this post last week.........a little slice of Ken if you don't mind.....just to show you how close the $$$$$$$ situation is to us all.

Some of you know, I lost a few things in life that....were very important
    Divorce has it's way with people I guess
    From there things were ok...kind of living in a fog figuring out things as I went

Well here I am almost 2 years later....had surgery to remove my head from my ass
    My home.....bless the kindling bombfire anyone?.....has been for sale for 2 years now.
    There isn't enough money or time to make enough money, for me to be able to keep up.
    Now seeing I have a real job, a haunt, a new costume thing and a pretty strange personal life (what time I have left), how can I make MORE money to dig out of the hole?
    Oh wait not to mention I work for a company that has seen better days.........Y?
    Cause I work in transportation.....if ya'll ain't buying it.....I am not shipping it.
    Now I am not complaining....cause I sure do have a much funner and much more exciting life than the average JOE......but damn how is anyone supposed to keep a bright outlook?

I know there are people out there that are worse than me.......so I don't complain anymore.

I guess what I am trying to say?
    Quit the complaining and bitchin..........

If TW is going to be a great show......then Larry.....I will say you told me so.
    If TW is a bad show.....and I take more orders at Hauntcon....MHC.....or any other show that we do.........WHO IS GOING TO TAKE THE HEAT? ME!
    So......I don't care what Larry or anyone else in the industry is going to do!
    We or at least me (hard to run 2 booths though) will be trying to make a go of a business that I really need in my life. People ask me what I want to do for a living? I say play because creating the things we create.....is not work to me.
    I put in 6 hours on friday and almost 12 on saturday at the haunt
    Yes it's February there is work to be done.......and it wouldn't be getting done if I was crying about life or worring about everyone else all the time.

Ok sorry for the rant.....back to the cave I go
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Working...
    X