Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raycliff Manor Castle Fear Facade For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raycliff Manor Castle Fear Facade For Sale!

Raycliff Manor Castle Fear Façade For Sale!

Hello all! We’ve decided it’s time to change our look and begin working on a new façade for Raycliff Manor. With that said, we’ve decided to sell the Castle Fear façade created for us by Creative Visions.

The overall dimensions of the façade are 52’ long by 16’ tall. The façade comes in 15 sections and can be transported in a 26’ truck. The façade includes two large electric lanterns we added this past season. There is some minor maintenance needed; a few spots have begun to pop away from the wood backing. This can be easily repaired with guerilla glue. We’ve used this façade for 4 seasons. This façade brand new was more than $10,000.00. We are offering it to the first buyer for $4,200. If you are interested in purchasing this, you can email me at info@eurekascreams.com with your Paypal info and I can send you an invoice. If we don’t get anyone interested in the façade at our asking price, we are going to incorporate it into the inside of the attraction. This must be picked up at our Joplin, MO Raycliff Manor location. We will have at least 2 people on our end to assist with loading the façade into the truck.

The following are a few pictures of the façade:

I'm going to be out of town all day so I'll check my emails when I get home and respond to any inquiries. This opportunity will be on a first come first served basis.

Thanks for looking!

Kel

P.S. Once the truck is loaded, I'll look forward to providing the purchaser a full behind the scenes tour of Raycliff Manor and answer any and all haunt related questions! :grin:
    Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 02-08-2009, 10:23 AM.
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Thankfully I got an email that made me realize my typo before I left the house. The price we are asking for the facade is $4,200. I need to slow down. Sorry about that!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

A few people emailed me asking if I had more pictures. The following are a few more pictures I found from this past fall's season. You'll notice in the pictures that two of the walls were not used in the front of the facade. Those were installed on the right side to block the porch view from people parking in the lot. You could actually use one of each to have a return on each side as well. The first pictures in the initial post shows the facade when it is installed with all the wall panels side by side. I hope this makes sense. Thanks for your inquiries!

Kel

sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Is it my computer, or can no one else see the pics?

Comment

I can see them.
          Maybe you have photobucket pictures blocked?
          Thanks, Jeff
          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
          www.HauntForum.com
          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Working...
          X