Ex mortis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex mortis?

Are they still around and have they produced new pieces?
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Last time I talked to him yes they are!!!

He's down in Atlanta where they plan to shoot Halloween 2

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Sorry to say they have not made a new piece in a couple years. Just way to much Film special FX work to do.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

hmm

Why on green earth would Wayne look back at us now?

He was at TW vegas...if anyone saw him

BUT really why would he think about halloween props if he is doing EVERYTHING for Rob Zombie?

There was another post recently from someone asking for Little Spider to be at the TW show.....
        HELLO?????? they are gone too.

Do you not realize what happens when you don't buy things from companies?
        Sure lets all go to the show take pics and make a half ass one for 1/2 the price.

Really? our industry does that? No!!! never!!
        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Ken I posted that about Haunted Enterprises. It wasnt about Little Spider coming to Transworld it was about Haunted Enterprises bringing there old line of halloween props back. They bought there old molds. No one is asking if Little Spider is coming. Although they still are in business and make large facades and static figures for amusement parks.
          Thanks,
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

hmmm

The real message was in the last 3 lines
            Damon.....it was an example of companies that have gone away.
            I have been around for a year or 2 (20 to be exact).....I know who owns and who buys what.

I even remember Rich Hanf......before he had long hair and he had a yard haunt.
            Last edited by Ken Spriggs; 02-10-2009, 10:51 AM.

Comment

And I would hope that Ken was not directing his comments towards me. We own an exmortis costume we used for promotional work. we still handle some of the little spider props and I even attempted to order more from Haunted Enterprises when they were at Hauntcon. They never delivered but thats not the point. I bought quantities from all of the above. I was simply asking if they were making new pieces. Next time read!

Comment

Ken,

Don't sell the haunt industry short by thinking that somebody like Wayne, while working in the film industry, would not still be interested in the world of haunting.

Comment

hmmm

Seems people misunderstand me.

Grim?...here is what you said word for word........
                  -----Are they still around and have they produced new pieces?
                  Can you read this time? I even cleaned my glasses to make sure all the letters were clear myself.
                  Looks like I answered your question.....THEY ARE NOT AROUND....IF....THEY ARE NOT AROUND....THEY HAVE MADE NO NEW PIECES
                  You asked a question....I answered it

THIS WHAT I WROTE
                  Why on green earth would Wayne look back at us now?

He was at TW vegas...if anyone saw him

BUT really why would he think about halloween props if he is doing EVERYTHING for Rob Zombie?

There was another post recently from someone asking for Little Spider to be at the TW show.....
                  HELLO?????? they are gone too.

Do you not realize what happens when you don't buy things from companies?
                  Sure lets all go to the show take pics and make a half ass one for 1/2 the price.

Really? our industry does that? No!!! never!!

2nd post from me
                  The real message was in the last 3 lines
                  Damon.....it was an example of companies that have gone away.
                  I have been around for a year or 2 (20 to be exact).....I know who owns and who buys what.

I even remember Rich Hanf......before he had long hair and he had a yard haunt.

ROBERT?
                  I am not selling anyone short....but lets think about this
                  If you or anyone hangs out with Rob Zombie making movies....halloween 2 right now
                  When does he have time to make new product? to produce it?
                  Not saying he doesn't love us.....but things change when your making money doing what you want to do. He makes props....and decent props...most people are in this business to better themselves. I see he has done that and moved to a new level in his life/business.
                  Am I wrong?

GRIM?
                  don't care who you buy stuff from.....the message is
                  WE AS AN INDUSTRY RIP EVERYONE OFF.....no you say?
                  How many of us go to the show.....see something we like......and try to make them?
                  Then the company that makes a great product...the one that put the time and effort to bring it to you as a customer......goes out of business because everyone makes their own version.

I guess you will all correct something I said......and you wonder why people don't get on here and say their peace.........no where in either of my posts did I say names or call anyone out.
                  Except Damon

IF you have an issue with something I said.......you have obviously twisted it into something you wanted it to mean.

Comment

Ya I remember when Rich had long hair too. And wore a long trench. Wait maybe he still wears that. You still wear those little horns on your head? I always thought those were cute.
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

No Ken

When I said read next time I was referring to the title and subject of the thread. I simply asked if anyone knew where or what Ex Mortis was up to as far as Halloween props and costumes. If they are doing films thats cool I just didn't know which is WHY I ASKED. Next time you go off on people for nothing start your own thread. Next time I ask the status of a company and you know feel free to chime in. Keep the other garbage and negative comments to yourself as I don't care.

Comment

Ken,

I understand what your saying about "making Props for haunts". My mistake, I wrongly got the impression you were commenting on the business of haunting when you said "Why would he look back at US". I've always thought of you as a haunter with a kick ass haunt and not a manufacturer of haunt props. I know several very successful film directors and producers who would kill to get a haunted attraction up and running. I'm sure you have run into Rich Correll at one time or another at TW, not only is he an established TV director (and one of the creators of Hanna Montana) but he also produces the Playboy Mansion Haunt every year. Also one of the producers of the Simpsons runs a home haunt each year. Not to mention Rob Zombie also designs haunted attractions himself.

Haunting is not a step down from the film industry is all I'm saying. It is its own unique experience.

Yep, I did see Wayne at TW in Vegas.

Robert

Comment

Hmmm

Hmmm don't like what I have to say?
                          DON'T READ IT

Grim.....sounds like you have issues
                          Since nothing I have said was directed at you.....WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?
                          I am as sarcastic as they come....so don't read my posts...please!
                          Ok I will answer nicely this time......NO they are not making stuff for haunts right now.
                          Would you happen to be going to TW? Oh please make sure you stop by and say hello.

Robert....its all good....I have been doing props since high school
                          I am not ripping on people and the vein in my forhead is not popping out
                          Seems like I have hit close to home with someone......

Damon....

I knew Rich before he had long hair.....and before he wore all black!
                          Horns? Me? Never! maybe my partner...not me

Comment

Working...
                          X