Makeup classes at your haunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeup classes at your haunt!

I'm looking to book some beginner/internmediate makeup classes for the months of August and September, and into Oct if needed. Pricing will be determined mostly by what you would like taught, how many in the classes and how far I would have to travel.
    I'm teaching classes at MHC and should be teaching at Hauntcon - so feel free to check me out there!
    But I have a question: Is there a need for my services?
    And if there is, what kind of makeup are you looking to have taught at your haunt?
    Either post here or PM me!
    Thanks!
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Do you have a portfolio of your work? A portfolio of your students work? Anything to establish your bona fides?

Comment

yep!

I have pics on my myspace page, and have done 2 teaching dvd's with Evilusions.
      I'll work on figuring out how to post pics here, can someone give me guidance on that?
      Last edited by Killer Katie; 02-09-2009, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
        I have pics on my myspace page, and have done 2 teaching dvd's with Evilusions.
        I'll work on figuring out how to post pics here, can someone give me guidance on that?
        Upload an image to a free hosting account. You can use imagecave or photoshop. Then, copy and paste the code with [IMG] at the beginning. Paste it into your post so it will appear.

-Or-

Copy the url of an image. Then click the button on the reply toolbar that looks like a picture of two mountains with a sun and an oddly yellow sky. Then paste the url into the box that pops up and it should appear when you post.
        ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
        Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Killer it is easy to post a pic. If you have them in your computer in your my pictures file all you have to do is click on the paperclip in the top bar it will ask you for an attachment. Just follow the instructions. i didnt know either and thats how i was tought to do it. You can pm me if your having trouble.
          thanks, Greg
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll get some up this week!

Comment

Cost

How much are you planning on charging for the classes at hauntcon and MHC? I would also like to see some of your work also.
              Kyle Guillette
              Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Katie

What are your rates?

Comment

Would you be willing to come in a teach people without much experience how to do horror make-up? If you did offer that class, how much would you charge?
                  ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                  Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Some answers

First - trying to get pics up, may end up posting a link, but this week has been nuts - so I apologize!

Hauntman666 - the classes at Hauntcon and MHC are included with their pricing. So I would check their websites for those details.

tchaunt - I specialize in teaching beginners so - yes!

As for rates, still hashing a few details out, but here is what I have so far...
                    Teaching itself up to 16 students - @ undetermined at this time until further research.
                    I would add appropriate travel expenses as dictated by distance (ie - mileage, flight if unable to drive, travel time, etc).
                    And if supplies would be needed (not provided already form your stock) i would bring them at a discounted rate.

After that - without being "evil", your thoughts? (Assuming I actually get the pics up and you see i can do it LOL) I'm not sure if anyone on this site was at my class last year, but it was well recieved!
                    Last edited by Killer Katie; 02-18-2009, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Pics

Here's a link to my myspace haunt page. A sampling of my work Let me know what you think!
                      http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1456085

Comment

So any class would be $25/hour no matter the size (as long as there were no more than 16)?
                        ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                        Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Tchaunt

Yep!
                          And I may have to amend it with a 2 - 3 hr minimum.
                          Like I said, still in the works!
                          If it's just you - then I would try to get to a Convention, or purchase one of my dvd's - would be more cost effective

Comment

Actually, it would probably be a group of about 6-10. If I get the money, I'll be looking for you because I really like your style.
                            ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                            Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Thanks!

Sweet! You're in Kentucky right? How far away from the Ohio border are you?

Comment

Working...
                              X