Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kentucky's Biggest Haunt Set To Open in 2009!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG finally. I can't wait to see a website from you. You have no idea how many times i clicked on a scary lexington link and just got a picture of a door. I can't wait to see the site! Vincent This Time!
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

The Door..

Slowly opens.....behind it...Darkness....then...the most terrifying thing.....it nows you too well...
      it knows all about you and that thing that terrifies you to the marrow of your bones.
      You must see this thing, maybe get to be able to identify it at a great distance so if you have to kill it at extreme range of available weaponry.
      You smell it! It reeks of fear and hygenetic ignorance, light up this sarcophigus and his coffee table!
      There it is!...It's!..It's! A mirror!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim,

That actually... would be AWESOME!!! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Oh. That would completely explain why your website hated me. All I saw was the sign up for web ring (which you're supposed to leave bravenet's logo on) and the door. I though I was doing something wrong. XD
          ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
          Campbellsville, KY

Comment

A little something extra...

Here's a little something extra for all my friends here on HW.com... I've attached a floorplan (very bare, nothing really) of our smallest attraction, The Abyss! Also, here's a 3D walkthrough of Abyss, Enjoy:

The Abyss is a pitch-black attraction... so just think of walking through all that in total darkness and walking through material, feeling stuff all around you, etc. etc. etc.

-Tyler
            Attached Files
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I feel so stupid. I was about to ask--well, nevermind. I'd be ashamed to admit the dumb question I was about to ask. The answer is very obvious.

Knowing my luck, I'll probably manage to get myself turned around the wrong way in the Abyss.
              ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
              Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                Thanks for all the comments... we're all very excited about this season! Our website is being created as we speak by the awesome team at Redcrow designs... I will post a preview as soon as we get some stuff worked out!

Again, thanks for all the comments! -Tyler
                WOOOT :grin: this will be awesome
                Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

Comment

Tyler

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                  Here's a little something extra for all my friends here on HW.com... I've attached a floorplan (very bare, nothing really) of our smallest attraction, The Abyss! Also, here's a 3D walkthrough of Abyss, Enjoy:

The Abyss is a pitch-black attraction... so just think of walking through all that in total darkness and walking through material, feeling stuff all around you, etc. etc. etc.

-Tyler
                  No offense, but is that it? not much of anything.

Comment

I'm sure there will be more. It's just not realistic to include everything. The poly count would be way too high to maintain a high FPS. In non-geek terms, putting in everything would A) Take a lot of time; B) It would make the PC which it was being created on run very slow; C) It's just not practical to include everything.
                    ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                    Campbellsville, KY

Comment

And sketchup can only do so much...its not a high-end 3d rendering platform, but its great in making quick models of mazes! Good job. (Assuming of course this was made with sketchup!)
                      Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
                      [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Nut,

We're not doing walkthroughs of the haunts with props, paint, etc. etc... just something to give us an idea of "flow". It will actually help aid us before we build a single wall. Also, granted this is our smallest attraction (1,347 sq. ft.) and will be pitch-black throughout! So yeah, you won't be seeing much!

Nate,

This was actually made in 3Ds Max... we scanned the layout from my paper, traced the lines, then used "extrude" to lift the walls! I'm glad you liked it!

TC,

What's your question... if so, PM me!

Thanks all. -Tyler
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Oh no. Don't worry about my question. I knew the answer even before I thought of the question. So....yeah. Don't worry about it.
                          ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                          Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Another tease... Enjoy. -Tyler
                            Attached Files
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Vincent Want More Pictoore! Vincent This Time!
                              Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Vince,

Good things come to those who wait! ... I love the enthusiasm though! -Tyler
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X