Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kentucky's Biggest Haunt Set To Open in 2009!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky's Biggest Haunt Set To Open in 2009!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

This Halloween Season

Haunted House Creators from around the Country Brings Lexington

50,000 Square Feet of Thrills and Chills.

The Screampark comes to Lexington providing an all-new, never-before-seen brand of terror!

Lexington, KY., (PRWEB), September 18, 2008 – Every fall, up springs a large array of haunted attractions across the country. The newest and latest of these attractions is The Screampark in Lexington, KY.

The Screampark is bringing the best haunted attraction creators from around the country to bring an all-new level of fear never-before-seen in Kentucky. The Screampark will feature Hollywood style sets, sophisticated props and animatronics, the most intense actors, and high-tech scares that is sure to make you run away screaming!

Once opened, The Screampark will be Kentucky’s LARGEST haunted event; consisting of three totally different haunted attractions all under one roof. These attractions include: Castle of Fear, Insanity and The Abyss. The Screampark will also feature interactive up-charge attractions, concessions, gifts/souvenirs, and so much more.

The Castle of Fear is a traditional, gothic themed castle where it’s once thriving townsfolk are now left to wonder the halls of the castle… forever! Castle of Fear also features a 3,000 square foot open graveyard complete with real tombstones, dirt, and plant life... even a 2,000 gallon pond. You will FEEL like you’re in a REAL graveyard.

Insanity is not a haunted attraction, it’s a CHAOS attraction; this just means that anything that can go wrong, is! Massive strobe lights, dense fog, never-ending chain link fence and illusions of horror just might make you go a little… insane. But be warned, the smell of burnt flesh might make your stomach turn!

The Abyss is exactly that… the unknown! Guest will travel into darkness only to find themselves trapped within their own mind, letting their real fears come out to play. This pitch-black haunted attraction is sure to play with your senses and you may never find your way out!

Disclaimer: The Screampark takes no responsibility for what happens to guests who disturb the "monsters" that dwell here.

Co-creator of the Screampark, Tyler Barnett, states that “Kentucky has NEVER seen this level of fear before… these types of attractions are new to this area and are setting a standard among the haunted attraction industry!” He also explains, “We’re going above and beyond the ‘norm’ for haunts in Lexington… we’re attacking all the senses with intense visuals, custom sound, realistic smells, so-on and so-on… it’s going to be very immersive! You’ve NEVER seen something like this!”

The Screampark opens to the public on Thursday September 24th, 2009. Tickets will go on sale 3 weeks prior to opening night and will be a very affordable $15 for the entire event!

For more information visit http://www.scarylexington.com or join the Screamparks myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/scarylexington
    Attached Files
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Very cool, 50,000 sq. feet is huge! Good luck NightGore, post some pics once you get started.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Oh bloody hell! I know what my crew will be doing for this Halloween. I don't literally mean like my haunt crew (since that only consists of 6 people right now), but my band-geeks crew. You'll even have the honor to be the first person to scare me with their haunt. But I warn you, I will eventually be your competition.

I can't wait to get into Insanity. It actually sounds like an idea I had for my "haunt".
      ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
      Campbellsville, KY

Comment

The Screampark sounds a lot like a larger Fright World. But, I'm sure it will be much better.
        Mike Cirrincione
        Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
        MAC Productions presents:
        Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
        AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
        Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
        Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys... it's just a dream coming true for me!

Mike,

Frightworld is our exact model... I wouldn't say we are a "sister park"... but it's close! Ron and Jay, and crew, are coming down to help set-up the event, we're all very excited!

TCHAunt,

We look forward to you guys coming... I'm sure we'll all have a great time!

-Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Very exciting news Tyler! I'll be looking forward to hearing more as this continues to evolve. It sounds like you are hitting the ground running in a HUGE way! Congratulations my friend!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kel, my friend, thanks for the kind words... and if I may say, you have NO IDEA how much of a help you've been with your books and posts! We're looking forward to taking your seminar at MHC and I'll def. keep you posted about the Screampark! -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Looks good, We still on for Wed. lunch 2:00 o'clock, O'charleys.
                I GOT AN EYE ON YOU

http://playfx.webs.com/

Comment

Mark,

Yeah, we're still on... can you give me a call? Thanks man!
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hey Nightgore, is it true that your only like 20 21?
                    ~Bill Mlinac
                    The Deadland Haunted House
                    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Yes, I'm 21! -Tyler
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler -
                        We have all been witing for this for a while. It is time post some pics bother.
                        Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
                        Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
                        2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                          Yes, I'm 21! -Tyler
                          Nice! and I thought I was the only one on here young who co-owns a haunt because I'm only 24. I just had to ask because someone told me. Congrats on the new haunt this year. Keep us updated with pixs!
                          ~Bill Mlinac
                          The Deadland Haunted House
                          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Tyler

Good luck with your Haunt I wish you a world of success. Shane
                            sigpic

Comment

Shane and Bill,

Thanks for the comments... Shane if your able to make it up here around late Summer/early fall... I'd be happy to show you around, I consider you almost family!

Randy,

Want a pic... maybe a teaser? I've attached one!

Thanks guys! -Tyler

PS: Steve from "Realm of Terror" is also a "young haunter"...
                              Attached Files
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                              X