Purple People Eater By Distortions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple People Eater By Distortions.

I remember seeing this prop a few years back. I am adding a "Freak Zone" with some freaky characters. Has anyone ever had one? How did it do and look. Again I have seen him at the show a while back and on Distortions site. I am just looking for some feed back. Also anyone got anything along this line they may want to sell. Just looking for some cool freaky items!! Shane and its fill me in folks. Shane this time.
    sigpic

Shane, I remember creative Visions had a creature jumping around in a cage that I thought was cool. I think they called it kaos. It didnt look like it had any airlines attached to it. I think thats what made it cool to me. That and the fact this creature was bouncing around in the cage. I dont know I just liked it. Do you or anyone else remember this animatronic?
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg

Actually I rather have some animated as opposed to phenumatic. However if I like it I guess it really don't matter. Shane
      sigpic

Comment

How bout this shane?

Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkUD...e=channel_page
        sigpic
        PEACE, ADAM
        www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Hey Adam!!!

Really cool man!!!!!!! Thats wild and freaky!!!!!!! Shane and its really cool. Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Shane

Come and say "HI" at the show. I would really like to meet you.
            Im in booth #600.
            sigpic
            PEACE, ADAM
            www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Adam

I will do just that!!!! Look forward to meeting you too. Still looking for any experiance anyone may have had with this prop. I had a haunt email me with a used one for sale and I am not opposed to that. But would really like some feedback. Shane and its I am going for the freaky look. Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X