Haunted House Fire Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House Fire Sale

I am posting this attraction for sale for one last time. If the attraction does not sell I will remove all props and electrical equipment and the local fire department will be burning it for a live training demonstraction. Please do not ask for us to donate the attraction, I have already agreed to donate the wall system and structure to the local fire department and will receive a very genorous tax write off for it.

He is what we have, individuals items will be sold if we are not able to sell the attraction as a whole.

4 Pro Audio speakers, DJ Amp
    Individual sound system for Facade
    Individual sound system for Library Room
    House Facade
    Approx 80 Wall panels
    2 Chauvet Hurricane 650 Fogger
    1 American DJ Mini Fogger
    1 American DJ Vapor Trax Low Lyeing Fogger
    1 American DJ Image Projector Light
    4 Blue LED Mini Spots
    1 Light Quest Moon Flower
    3 ADJ Mini Strobes
    1 ADJ Curtain Strobe
    1 High Power DJ Strobe
    1 Par 36 Can light
    Misc House lighting fixtures
    Approx 10, 6' Artifitial Trees
    3 Large Changing portraits
    2 small changing portraits

Animations Included:
    Air Bench
    Ankle Ticklers
    Grim Reaper
    Automatic Door
    Levitating Bed
    Air Cannon
    Body Riser
    Misting Water Cannon
    Snapper Crate
    Chuckles the Clown
    Electric Chair w/ wireless control and digital sound.

The current rooms of the haunt are as follows:
    Library:
    The room is built 16' tall with a large balcony for actors to roam on. The room consists of 2 benchs that the groups sit down on while the focus there attention to the monitors ontop of a carved foam fireplace that tell the history of the house. Once the story hits a certain point the benchs fire out a blast of air at the unexpecting guests. 4 ankle tickler units are also mounted to the bottom of the benchs to startle the guests. After this occurs an air powered door opens to allow the guests to explore the house.

Bedroom:
    Guest enter and travel around a bed. The bed will levitate with (or without) a actor on it, while a second enters the room through a hidden passage way.

Closet.

There are no lights in the closet as they feel there way through. There is an air cannon located in this area.

Den:

Room is filled with a bookcase and moving door to distract from the actors who appear from behind the portraits.

Bathroom:
    Guest pass by a tub which has a custom animation built into it that appears out of no were. Once past the tub the toilet has a misting water cannon built into it that fires at the unexpecting guest.

Attic:
    The attic features many reliques of yesterday surronding a creepy trunk, the trunk activiates to distract from the actor appearing on the other side of the room.

Hall of Doors:
    Right after the attic the guest enter the hall of doors were multiple options creat there next choice. Actors appear from drop down wall panels.

Toy Room:
    A Chuckles the Clown prop is the distraction in the room as on actor appears from inside the stomach of a large clown placed along the wall.

Funeral Layout.
    Room decorated to look like a funeral home. Large casket along backwall with chairs and couches to relax. Only illumination in room is by a pin spot shinning on fake roses on casket. Actors can appear from multiple locations.

Glow Room:
    Room completly dark except from dimmly lit masks on the wall. Because of the desing of the room guests are not able to tell what is real and what is fake.

Labratory:
    Room complete with hospital guerney, large test tubes, computer equipment, and changing portraits. Actors appear out of no were into room with guests.

Chain Maze:
    Built to keep people into the attraction for a longer peroid of time. Consists of 2x2 framing with fencing. Only light in the area was from curtain strobe lights set to flash very slowly so they were not able to focus in the room.

Flash Paper.
    Large hallway decorated with strips of reflective paper. A moonflower light was mounted to the end of the hall and filled with fog actors would appear from behind the light.

More pictures available by email. I need the attraction moved out of the building by 3/31/09. Original asking price was $12,500, the first $7,500 takes it all.

Contact Justin @ 440-415-4789 or deftunez@gmail.com for more information or to view the attraction.
    Attached Files

Is the stuff located in Ohio?

I would like to take a look at it first.

I live in Indiana, can I arrange a time to come see it.

Comment

I feel so stupid now. I was reading the last few sentences of the first post very fast. I saw "filled with fog actors". I was like, WTH are fog actors? Then I read on and figured out that I read it way wrong. Actually, that could lead to a creative idea. Anyway, on topic:

When are you going to start selling the things individually? I may be interested in the mini strobes.
      ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
      Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Hey Boni

Boni,

I left you a private message. Call me!
        Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
        Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Haunted House Fire Sale

The haunt is located in Geneva, OH. 45 minutes East of Cleveland. The majority of the haunt is still constructed and can be viewed. Call me at 440-415-4789 for more details.

Comment

Are individual items still available?

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
            www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
            Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

very interested

Did you have more pictures of the haunt that you could send to me? I am very interested in buying everything. Im planning on opening a haunt up this year and very good price for everything you have included. If you could send me more pictures at prebleftbll82@yahoo.com Thanks

Kyle
              Kyle Guillette
              Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the link for this haunt is www.fortressoffear.com. I think it's the Phantom Manor haunt that's for sale.
                Spooky Wishes
                Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Individual Items

If you do end up selling individual items, I may be interested in a few items: DJ speakers, amp, some of the lighting, and the artificial trees.
                  Steven
                  Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Attraction needs to move.

I need to move this attraction out of the building soon and would prefer to sell it rather than donate. Any resonable offers will be entertained. We can even completly diss-assemble, pack up, and deliver to Transwold for the right price. Call Justin at 440-415-4789.

Comment

i'm very interested, i'm in ontario Canada.

could you send more pics?

crazycrittersrules@hotmail.com (my email)

Thanks

CALVIN COX
                      CALVIN COX
                      DARK LEGENDS CORPSE
                      Providing Quality Props and Gore to Ontario Canada for 10 years!

Comment

Next time I need to sell an attraction Im going to buy a booth at Transworld and raffle it off. $100/ ticket, I bet Id get close to what Im asking and someone gets a great deal.
                        Allen H
                        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Can you email pics please to midnightthriver@yahoo.com
                          I bought all of the props for my Haunted Graveyard this year with the $600 in FREE AMAZON GIFTCARDS I got for searching Google with this site!
                          http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrettyGood

Comment

Working...
                          X