Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Move Part 17... Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the Dr. Lady stuff it is amusing. Are you still going to make a couple more How to Create Your Own Haunted House DVD's?
    Jared Layman

Comment

I'd love to see another DVD and it would be great it it could include some step by step instruction on working with prop controllers, showing how it is done. I'd also love to see video footage of the constructions of cave structures, tomb structures, large set facades, etc. like the ones in the Darkness! ; )

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Dr. Lady Rules!

I was just kidding about Larry not being in it but, a profesional Hauntworld spokes model with an Australian accent would bring the DVDs into the 22nd century. A power point presentation telling when to take the dramamine, we are going to follow the bouncing light in the dark for so many minutes, get ready!

It could lead to a whole new market of synchronized interactive Hauntworld chairs that compensate for rolling movement. If you don't have one you may get ill if you watch it straight through! They are only $399 sponsored by Lazy Boy. You can have the chair installed in your home and all 50 videos for $988.

Just kidding, a haunt video is just what it is and you just shouldn't watch like 4 in a row. Some steady cams will be available at Best Buy.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I would seriously like to see a guest appearance by Dr. Frightner.
          Jared Layman

Comment

YES! Everything that Kel said would be great. A step by step on controllers and larger scale foam projects. Great suggestions Kel!

Allan

Comment

If I could control foam, I wouldn't have to always wear this darn bibb!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Nother thumbs up to add to my collection...

DVDs you can have 4 hours, so go for the gusto...
                The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

No Dr. Lady, i fast forward past his segements every single time.
                  Slash
                  "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

More Dr Lady!!! I can never get enough of his humor! Im with Mindtumor on More Dr Frightner too! I think it makes it spookier. But Dr Frightner from the first movie. Is that Larry as Dr Frightner in the 2nd Hauntworld? No offense Larry but you remind me of Howard Stern! LOL! Just kidding!
                    Keep the HauntWorld Vids coming!!! I Love all of them!
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

I just received the whole set and I am up to number 3 now. I must say I hope the camera work gets better as I work through them. Is it that hard to buy a tripod, and not make me feel like I am watching a bad man-on-the-street interview from early 90's era MTV!

Saying that, the information has been fantastic and I do enjoy the Dr. Lady segments. A brunette with an Aussie accent would be a great addition, thanks Greg!

I would love to continue to buy future issues so keep em coming!
                      Heartstoppers
                      Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                      www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

I haven't seen any of the other ones, but I guess interest is there
                        ~HauntedWebby~
                        www.lazarusmaze.com
                        www.bbqandghosts.com
                        "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

DR. Lady is funny in person too! I walked up to him and wanted to thank him personally for doing the Hauntworld segments, I really enjoyed them. As the word Hauntworld came out of my mouth he angled back as if to avoid a punch.

I'm sorry the camera work doen't get any better and you must watch another 13 videos to get caught up. Think Dramamine.

No one owns a steady cam.

It is a long shot, but if you even watch a movie, a documentary like Al Gores "An Inconvenient Truth" it is an exellent example of a Power Point presentation. I would think these DVDs to be a long term asset that will stand the test of time and so proper investment should be put into them to really make them a classy resource.

I have them all and have watched them over and over. I have even thought of buying more complete sets to get the haunts I support up to speed. There are always the new person "in charge" with so many questions and not realizing the bulk of time it will take for them to grasp what they have volunteered for. These or similar videos could be the resource to get any new pro haunter up to speed and there will always be new ones.

If they were more proffesional it would be a no brainer. I'm not knocking the value of what they are but rather seeing the opportunity of what they could be.

I think all the old videos 1 thru 13 should be converted to DVD and made available with a detail track of contents per segment listing as a reference library.

Right now it is at infomercial level, for $295 you get 16 videos or DVDs that will lead your knowledge into the future. No one can say a thing wrong so that money back guarantee stuff was never mentioned.
                          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise

No one owns a steady cam.

Sure they do, you buy a tripod or a GlideCam harness
                            Slash
                            "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Working...
                            X