Chauvet Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chauvet Lighting

In the spirit of some positive things on the board, I'd like to report my experience with Chauvet Lighting products. We like them because they are inexpensive (we don't care *too* much about the lights), easy to find, and have a 2 year warranty.

We use a TON of intelligent lights at our show, all DMX controlled. This past year we had 3 scanners, one LED par can, and a UV LED panel develop a variety of problems (likely due to the demanding conditions we put them though at a haunted house - it's worse than a club!).

Chauvet was very pleasant, fast, and easy to work with. They fixed all the equipment without asking a single question, and the only cost we incurred was shipping to the factory.

All in all, I am very pleased with the service we have received from them, it has been better than the service from American DJ! I'm honestly amazed at how much we beat these lights, and only a few have failed.

-- I
    -------------------------------
    http://www.fx13studios.com

Hey ya Ian,
    Just wondering if you have been getting my e-mails or not...
    I know how busy you get so I figured you'd get back to me when you could, but just wanted to make sure!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Well..

I'm glad you had a good experience but I've had to radically modify one of my lights to make it work. Their texture water light is really poorly designed.

James Lurgio
      Nightmare Productions

Comment

Ha, yeah, I guess I should have been clearer about it. The SERVICE is very good! While I'm in love with most of the lights we've purchased, there are a few that leave some things to be desired. Never used the water effect one ;-)

The LED PAR83's seem to have a DMX offset problem, too. Set it to 100 and it responds to 99. Damn!

-- I
        -------------------------------
        http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

Working...
        X