Pretty cool!
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I don't care for the pirate theme,

HOWEVER!!!!! After seeing that video its changed my mind! The theme is awsome! I can see where its way working for them. Thanks for posting it I loved watching it and would love to visit! Shane and its yo ho ho and a bottle of rum. Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Karl and crew do great work. And they tear down and rebuild every year...amazing.

Thanks
      Ben Armstrong
      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
      www.Fearworld.com
      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Its a phenom. Attraction. I have attended it 3 times over the last few years. Fully enjoyable.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I always love watching there videos. They put on a spectacular show from what it looks like. Amazing detail to be completely mobile. I dont see how they do it. They must really have a massive crew. Or really work day and night to set this monster up! Great video thanks for sharing.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Top notch haunt for sure, looks great! I love how they keep ther theme throughout, even on the big skull on the Scarefactory castle!!!

Allan

Comment

Heeee

Karl........DID you read the comments above???

A Massive crew? I am laughing really hard right now!!! Sorry Karl!!!!

Karls crew is much smaller than you think, Sir Karl runs himself ragged doing that show!!!!

Believe me!!!!
              Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Oh Hi Ken! Nice for you to post again. Well let me clarify myself again if I must. From what I posted and what I have seen or heard in videos Karls crew is a family setup. Please correct me if Im wrong. You always seem to do that. Anyway in your estimation. I know Karl works his ass off believe me. I have always worked with a litteral skeleton crew myself and weve accomplished more than haunts with 10 times the help in our area. I dont know what your deal is. But it seems like everytime this time of year near Transworld your like this? I dont know why? Cheer up guy lifes too short. Im sorry if you dont like me or what your problem might be. I dont care. I dont particually care about you myself. But I dont hunt for your posts so I can say something to disagree or ridicule you. Like you told some of the others on here. If you dont like what I say dont read my posts plain and simple. Ive been to your alls haunt a many a time. I had a good time. I think your alls products are very cool and original. Whats all the bickering or nit picking? I dont claim to know everything about haunting or everyone in haunting. But I will tell you this Ive been around long enough to know what I do know. So dont make out like your Mr Superior or my school teacher on here and your here to correct me. I enjoy haunting, I know you do to so whats the problem here? You know if anyone wants to correct me on a post or tell me different let it be Karl or who ever I was complimenting okay.
                Thanks,
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Appreciate them!

The Pirates of Emerson is owned by myself, my wife Patty and my oldest son Brian. We all have specific functions - especially during buildout. Without the three of us working together so well this event could not happen. Luckily, we also have 4 or 5 very dedicated crew members to assist. During the run we have about 40 on payroll, but sadly not before or after.

Although my friend Ken has shown that he can certainly stand up for himself, his comment was a joke and I got it!

Ken came out one year to help setup and see what haunting in tents was all about. i think he found out more than he wanted to know
                  http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Very cool video!

Comment

Hmmm damon???

You stand corrected....and it wasn't me.

I have NEVER insulted you....or called you out on this board.

I saw something that you wrote.....and because I laugh and make a joke.....I am the son of satan?

Karl is a friend of mine...yes if you know anything personal about me.....YES HE IS MY FRIEND.

Talk about lightening up
                      Last edited by Ken Spriggs; 02-16-2009, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Well it wasnt just this one post. Maybe you were joking in this particular one?. Ive never looked at you to be the type with a sense of humor or joking. Maybe Im wrong. I apologive to Karl and I guess you too. Thats what sucks about email ect. You dont know how things have been said for sure.
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Hmm

Thanks Damon....you are right about email.
                          One thing though....and I am not correcting you .......You will never find a person who enjoys messing around more than me.
                          Unless I rip someone to shreds with a verbal barage that will bring my grandmother back to life.....with a bar of soap in her hands.......listen to me, but don't take anything personal.

I know for a fact I have struck some nerves with people by making comments, sometimes they are a little closer to home for people.
                          That is just me....sorry

Comment

No problem no hard feelings.
                            Take care.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                            X