Friday The 13th (Movie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday The 13th (Movie)

I just got back from this movie and it was a mixed bag, good but not great. I liked the underground tunnels that Jason dug out (if you look you can see backpacks, bikes ect that he has hidden away so no one will look in the area for the missing.) the towns people seem to know whats going on but the movie never makes it clear. It had B movie all over it, top less girls , drugs, sex. The kills were good and Jason uses more then just his trade mark machitte. All and all if you need a horror fix go see it if not then wait for it on dvd.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

It was Money!! Loved it.....the kills are very solid and it was shot very, very well.

For a remake, i am very pleased!

totally worth my 7 dollars.
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

I only had one question...

Where was Dean at?
      Jared Layman

Comment

I saw the movie and thought it was great...the only problem was the unneeded sex...my 12 yr old daughter went with me and I had to leave and take her to a differnet movie with her mother because she couldn't watch half the movie
        Greg Salyers
        Fear Entertainment

Comment

That's too bad Greg, it really is unnessecery most of the time I agree but it's now so expected in the genre...

I plan to go see it as well, I grew up on watching those slasher films from the 80's glad so many liked the movie...

Allan

Comment

Why would you take a child to see such a movie? Even the originals, I'd NEVER let a kid watch! -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by gregsalyers View Post
              I saw the movie and thought it was great...the only problem was the unneeded sex...my 12 yr old daughter went with me and I had to leave and take her to a differnet movie with her mother because she couldn't watch half the movie

Well it is Rated R for a good reason: "strong bloody violence, some graphic sexual content, language and drug material."

You know, things that kids probably shouldn't see.
              Last edited by Smiley; 02-18-2009, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Wrote a review of this movie and posted it in the blog on the front page of the site is you are interested in reading it. Check the blog.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yes, your blog said it better then I did. They need to stop making remakes and come up with something new, it can be done. Look at the saw movies great new stuff, I just hope that in 20 years someone is not remaking them.
                  Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                    Wrote a review of this movie and posted it in the blog on the front page of the site is you are interested in reading it. Check the blog.

Larry
                    Yeah saw it. Only one problem with your review.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

I doubt an original character would take hold they way they used to such as Freddie, Jason, Myers, etc...The public is so fickle I just dont know if it's possible anymore to create a sustainable character anymore. The Jeepers Creepers guy didn't catch on, the tricycle riding clown dude from Saw has minimal impact even though he isn't the actual killer anyway...Too bad the Djinn from Wishmaster never caught on Andrew Divoff played that character well in thie first movie I thought and he lookded cool and had tons of charisma!!

Allan

Comment

Jared,

What is the problem with the review? Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

It's a good review and it was well written. There was just one minor observation I had. I started a thread on it called review on front page. This is what I wrote.

"Pretty good review about Friday the 13th on the front page. Only one thing, Jared Padalski or whatever his name is, is like 6'6" or 6'7". That is hardly a small actor. Heck, I could drag Jason's 300 lb dumb ass through the woods. The review is pretty good though, pretty acurate except I think I liked the movie even less than that."
                          Last edited by mindtumor; 02-18-2009, 07:00 PM.
                          Jared Layman

Comment

Willa ford is soooo...... Hott !!!!!

She is worth the price of admission alone (she's the rich kid blonde)
                            a super stunner !!!!!

Comment

It gets better !!!!!!

Remember, saw 6 will be out soon...............

Comment

Working...
                              X