No announcement yet.

"Hot Girls in Scary Places"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im gonna agree with jim lets quit this thread or atleast get it back on track. Gettin kinda racy and its not the live chat so people can actually read the crap we right. Vincent This Time!
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

I assume you didn't catch the joke.
      "hot places in scary girls!"
      ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
      Campbellsville, KY

Comment

No I got it and it was funny. But I'm agreeing with his title for his post. Lets quit with the dirty references. Vincent This Time!
        Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Oh. Well I interpreted it completely different. Generally, with his posts, the title runs into the post. I'm don't know for sure if that was his intention here, or if he was doing what you (Vincent) mentioned, but I'm assuming he's going to stick to what he usually does. We'll just have to wait until he gets back on to see what he meant.
          ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
          Campbellsville, KY

Comment

"Words Are Cheap"

Sometimes I sort of "teach" by bad example. Some things bother me too, sometimes.
            When I have customers using foul language I tolerate it for a time ot two, then I might sort of repeat what they said to illustrate how bad it sounded or I say something that is not a repeat of what they actually said but will point out how needless and vulgar their words were.
            ...so basically I'm pointing out they were stupid, so now stop it.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X