Animatronic DMX Skulltronix skull prop for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animatronic DMX Skulltronix skull prop for sale

am selling a DMX skull with aged bucky skeleton by Skulltronix. It has only been used for 2 1/2 hours on Halloween night. It comes with all the VSA software and cables to use with your PC. Also 4 routines (Ghost Host, Haunt Rules, The Seance, Pirate's Chest). Two DMX Chauvet LEDsplash jr and cables. Included is a RAPU by Brookshire. This makes it very easy to run the routine. You will not need to use a PC with the RAPU to run the show.. It comes with a remote and all 4 routines are programed on the RAPU. The RAPU only uses 31 channels compared to a PC which uses 62 channels. To use the DMX lights with the RAPU you will have to change the channels in VSA below 31. The routines that are on the flashcard for the RAPU are not below 31. I am selling for $2100. I am willing to take payments if needed. The left hand on the bucky is only held on with latex which can easily be fixed with a piece of wire. Here is a video of a test run when I set it up. Sorry for the bad video but, it was done with a cheap camera. I am also selling other props from the videos. Make a offer. Rick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FQQEmD-ihw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly7QrPhApBo

skullTronix
    http://www.brookshiresoftware.com/do...rapu_v31cf.pdf
    Chauvet Par 38 LED Splash Jr.
    Last edited by halloween house; 02-13-2009, 10:22 PM.

How much for the talking skeleton ?????

Loved the way the eyes worked in conjunction with the soundtrack and mouth movements....1st class set up on that !!! Everything was totally in sync. Where is your house located ??? Also, loved the neon blue ghost (really stood out in the video)- creppy !! Post here to let me know... Thanks!!!! Great lightshow all around. Wish i could have seen it in person...... Regards, chuck (philly suburbs) pennyslvania.

Comment

Ok, $2100. Just saw that...............

Are you doing the house this halloween??? You should, it looks great !!!! Can't swing the $$$$ right now.....times are tight.....hopefully you'll sell it.... The video is very impressive....... Good luck !!!! Keep in touch..... Chuck

Comment

I live in Marietta Ga. I am doing a graveyard theme this year and everthing I am going to use has to be weatherproof. Thats why I am selling the Skulltronix. And your right about how nice the movement is. You pay for that movement but it is the best one on the market right now. The RAPU made set up and use so easy. It was a true plug and play. No computer to hook up to and the problems that can happen. I used the remote from about 20 feet away to activate when kids came to the door. It was a great effect and the chair was set up to a fan motor to make it rock. Alot of kids were afraid that it was going to get up and walk. LOL. Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

If purchased in March I will pay for shipping. If you want Ins that would be extra

Comment

Highchance as a guest on this site it is not allowing me to respond to your PM. You can reach me at coblerx3@aol.com

Comment

Hey there

I was just wondering if you happen to still have the skull system for sale? I would be interested in talking a bit more with you if you still have it. nygirl13662@aol

Comment

This old model was lost or stolen while it was at Skultronix having new routines added and the light channels changed to work with the RAPU. They ended up sending me a brand new 2009 DMX and RAPU. I listed this one on a new listing as shown below.

I have a new 2009 DMX skulltronix for sale. It comes with a RAPU which makes it a true plug and play prop. You will not need a computer to use. The Routines are on a flash card. Comes with Abandoned Pirate, Witches, and Spooky Scary Skeleton routine. Two Chauvet DMX ColorSplash Jr with cables. Also a hard plaster tombstone from GrandinRoad with a steel rod that I put through it to hold the skull. In the picture the front tombstone on the right is the one you would receive. I am selling because it looks like I may be away from home for Halloween night. The price is $2050.00. Only used for 5 minutes on Halloween night. It rained all night and only set it up to get the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suhmwnla0gE

SkullTroniX Video Gallery

Comment

Skulltronix

Listing is from February. Is this still for sale? If so, is the price still $2,100?
                  Thanks

Comment

Yes, look above and it is a 2009 skull prop that is for sale for $2050.00. For some reason I do not get E-mails telling me when someone post ot sends me a PM. You can call me at 770-420-6577 for anyone that has any questions. Rick
                    Last edited by halloween house; 12-30-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Is it still for sale?
                      Phatman

Comment

It is still for sale. If purchased before the end of Jan the price is $1825. I have close to $2500 into this prop not including the time to have this prop set up with the RAPU and gravestone. Rick 770-420-6577
                        Last edited by halloween house; 01-08-2010, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X