CGI Technology In Your Haunt???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGI Technology In Your Haunt???

Can anyone provide me with information on how cgi technology is used in your haunt and what equipment you need to use it? I'm really interested in applying this technology into the Raycliff Manor attraction, but I'm not sure what all is involved. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

I don't have a answer for you Kal but I know that Larry does use cgi in his haunts and in the attractions that he builds. He should be able to answer all your questions, just before he sells you a whole cgi package for your haunt.lol. Just kidding but he should have all the answers.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Thanks! I've actually been emailing Larry about this and trying to get some specific info. I was interested in finding out if others have used the cgi technology as well and how they used it. Thanks again...

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We have been discussing CGI as well, but are still in the investigative stage at this point. Oh, it appears that I am back in the haunt business. Expect a more formal announcement in a week or two after we have a chance to work out a few more details. Beware world, a new haunt is coming!

Dave
        Lords of Chaos, LLC
        House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Very cool news Dave! Keep us posted!!!

Kel
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The world can always use a new haunt! :twisted:

Comment

"C G I"?
              I know alot about Cranky Grumpy Idiots.
              What would you like to know about them?
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

All I can say is PRESHOW PRESHOW PRESHOW!!!

kevin McCurdy has done some preshow articles in hauntworld in the past. Check your previous hauntworlds for the article.

-Sean

Comment

Hey Dave, here's a company you may want to check into to. Hollow 3D Productions, http://www.hollow3d.com David is the person you want to speak with. He has been extremely helpful! He's going to be at TW so we'll be able to check out his product in person as well. The price seems really reasonable too! Congrats again and keep us posted on your progress with the haunt!

Kel
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Kel, this is what I was thinking of when I posted about a peppers ghost effect. Sweet, thanks for the link.

Comment

Kel, I had seen this site before (after they did a piece on RFR), and their system is interesting. I am not, however, really looking for hardware, but more for information on producing the video itself (or perhaps a reasonably priced service to do so). The services part of the website isn't up yet. Did you happen to discuss this area with them?

Dave
                      Lords of Chaos, LLC
                      House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

I really was just getting information on the whole system and what all it entails. The projector would be the only thing needed to purchase separately and that can be found on eBay or less than buying from Epson directly. :wink:

Kel
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

plexi-mirrior 3'x6' $122.00, 2'x2' $27.00, I got prices today from Quality glass and Mirror. The frame can be made from wood, it wouldn't fold up but hay.

Comment

SomeThingInTheIce and Raycliff Manor,
                            What effects are you trying to achieve? If you are doing pepper's ghosts with humanoid ghosts it might be cheaper and easier to just film actors doing the ghosts and adding special effects to the video. Disney did this on their tower of terror attraction.
                            -PH
                            www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

I'm actually going after the effects like the ones on the Hollow3D website at http://www.hollow3d.com/products/imagery.html This is the type of cgi Im looking for. I think this company is going to be able to meet my needs. I'd love to see video footage of what has been done at the Tower of Terror though, if such video exists!

Kel
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                              X