Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gauging interest in new product Part 2 (different product.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much for a cabnet and how much for a cannon?

Comment

just pm d back

Comment

hey stepping out but get back with me I am very interested in these thanks John

Comment

Originally posted by jason-x View Post
          hey stepping out but get back with me I am very interested in these thanks John

Check your PM's i sent you another one a few days ago.
          Holy crap scaring people is fun!!!

Comment

This is a quick google sketchup of what the haunted arcade game would look like.

Comment

I finally go a hold of the suppliers for some of the parts and the price did go up a bit The final price will be 1700 + shipping and this includes the cabinet with everything installed and several small things I wasn't allowing for in my first guess price such as leg levelers, locks and hinges and trim. The 1700 includes a brand new air cannon (your choice of low profile or tank based), new monitor, coin mechanism and coin box, trigger button, new monitor, camera and wiring, power supplies and simple paint scheme (single color or simple design) If you would like to save a little you can opt to provide your own cannon and that will knock 300 off the price to 1400 or a used monitor will take off 100 or no monitor included will save 120. I'm more then willing to work with you on saving as many pennies as possible or building the baddest new toy you want. Other things that can be added are sound from the camera area, or a sound chip that plays a loop to attract customers, lighting options, fog machines, you name it we can fit it in there. Again your ready to go all in one package is 1700+ shipping.

Thanks
              Nick

Comment

Ghost rides was just a plane wooden cabinet w monitor. Coin orperated but nothing real fancy about it. Im not sure but I dont think it had multiple scares and if it just used an air cannon you could really add or improve on that. You could dress up the cabinet for one making it more appealing to the customer. Add black lights strobes ect to draw attention to the game. Make it where it activates a prop or whatever. I think it would be cool to even add a air cannon within the game and after they give there scare they get a scare. LOL! Maybe you could activate scents like what Sinister Scents offers. There are limitless possibilities. I never actually seen Ghost Rides model in action so if it offers any other these other features I suggested great. It always seems someone has to say well it did have this or whatever. If so great but I really dont care.
                Thanks,
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks Damon, most of those ideas we already had covered, never thought about the scents though thats a great idea. We also had the idea of adding a fog machine and to surround the game with a creepy fog layer. We have tons of room inside the design to put just about anything the customer would like in terms of lights, sounds or special effects. As for the player getting a scare we had the idea that if you had a bank of these games at your event say 2-4 etc that one of the games would have a cannon in the bottom and a hidden camera above the monitor and those would be conected to the adjacent game so the friend actually scares the other friend when they think there getting someone inside the haunt. We also had the idea of a shock pad on the game surface to get that little bit more. Like I said originally these are all custom made so we can go as crazy as the customer wants or as simple as they need to save that all important dollar these days.

Nick

Comment

Wonder Why

If your looking to show at Transworld your going to have to charge more then $20 over your costs because even if you sell several, that wouldn’t even cover the cost to rent the booth carpet from Transworld let alone all of the other costs to do business there like:

Booth fee
                    Travel
                    Hotel
                    Food
                    Freight
                    Carpet
                    Chairs
                    Tables
                    Tablecloths
                    Power
                    Air
                    Warehouse fee's
                    Drayage
                    Certificate of insurance
                    Booth Shirts
                    Product Brochure
                    Business Cards
                    Price List
                    Order Forms
                    Credit Card processing fees
                    Banner
                    Booth Accessories
                    Booth Displays
                    Demo products
                    And the list goes on…………….

Regards,
                    Jeff Londos

AND THEY WONDER WHY THE INDUSTRY DOENT HAVE TO MANY ( NEW ) VENDORS.... I HAVE BEEN ASKSED IF I WOULD EVER BECOME A SHOW VENDOR ( MANY ) TIMES.... I DONT KNOW....

I LOOK AT THE LIST AND IT JUST MAKES MY STOMACH TURN.....

( WANNA KNOW WHY THE INDUSTRY HAS HAD SUCH A HARD TIME MOVING FORWARD > ? ) JUST READ THE LIST.... IVE HEARD HORROR STORIES FROM VENDORS THIS YEAR ABOUT STUFF GETTING DAMAGED, ETC. YEAH I JUST DONT NEED THAT HEADACHE.
                    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                    www.maliciousstudios.com
                    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

WhOA

How about a fog additive so when it is done doing whatever.....you can have it backfire on the customer using the machine.....and have it smell like they fried the electronics inside
                      Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

easily done with a small fog machine and scents. If you want it it can be done, no problem.

Comment

Working...
                        X