Print Ad Recommendation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print Ad Recommendation!

For anyone getting quotes on your print ad materials for your haunted attractions, be sure to include http://www.localgeographic.com/ in your request for quotes. The site doesn't really indicate that they do this type of work, but they do. They haven't had time to update the site to reflect it yet. This is a local company to us, but we've found that they provide the best prices for our print material needs, such as padded coupons, tickets and flyers! If you call them for a quote, be sure to ask for Kate! They are FAST and RELIABLE and they make sure your artwork fits the page. We just placed an order for 1,000 Club Cards. They are customizing the artwork and bleed for us and printing on coated 10pt card stock, with a 1 day rush turn around for only $120! We've used them the past couple of years and they are great to work with!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Another great printer is Imprinted Warehouse

Recenlty found out that Alfred was a front of his own device that had adco printing do the actual printing. I know he lost several customers because of his poor service. This past week, Adco did a great job for us getting a quick order done.

Ask for John. 813-367-3805.. Brett 9-20-09

We used Imprinted Warehouse out of Florida last year. Banners, coupons, tickets, posters all great, fast, and godd prices. Ask for Alfred. I called him last year after getting a postcard. He sent me an email with six references from other haunts. I called and talked to three haunt owners and they all gave him a good recommendation.

They sent me great samples and printed quickly when i ordered. Didn't have to wait for call backs and the gathering of batch orders to get consolidated, either.

Placing an order this week for the Spring Break Ghouls Gone Wild and a Home and Garden Show we are having a booth at the end of the month.

Their number is @@@@@@@@@@

I hear that they may be at Transworld.
    Last edited by JamBam; 09-20-2009, 04:18 PM.
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Hey Kel... great timing! We were looking for someone to do a post-card type order for us. I talked to Kate at LocalGeographic and she was great! She's working up a quote for us, and I think she's going to get a big fat job from your recommendation! (I told her I heard about them from you).

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Getting a personal recommendation of a vendor from someone that you trust is always the way to go!

Thanks again!
      Michael Inks
      Geist Entertainment, Inc.
      www.geistentertainment.com
      "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

Thanks Kel!
        This will be noted as we're going to be researching printed materials here soon!

Kirk
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Last year we used www.48hourprint.com for our haunt flyers. We got 2 sided full color-gloss 20,000 flyers for a little over $900.00. We will probably be using them again this year. And yes we got them in 48 hours.
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link. I'll definitely add it to my bookmarks.
            ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
            Campbellsville, KY

Comment

We use a company called Graphic illusions.com they just finished the proofs for our spring break Fearfest Fridays.

His name is Mike Denehy and we got 5,000 full color front and back on high gloss card stock for $175. He is the cheapest I have found and does a great job.

We use a little smaller flyer so it fits in your pocket without bending. I think the size is 2.75" x 4.5" It's a great size and businesses dont mind them on the counter because they are smaller than the normal size.

He has done our flyers and tickets for the last 5 years. I highly recommend him. It takes about a week to get them in. www.graphicillusions.com
              Greg
              Greg Allen
              scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
              X