HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Ankle ticklers

1. Default Ankle ticklers 
    Any one have any of those ankle tickler units? Are they effective? Opinions?

Thanks,
    Allan

2. Default  
    I used one at Nightshade Manor. It was installed on one side of a 4' wide hallway. It was effective but it would have been even more effective if I had two of them, one mounted one each side of the hallway. This way patrons get the effect no matter which side of the hallway they are walking along. Patrons walking along the left side of the hallway did not get hit in the legs by the hoses, but the sound they make provided a startle in itself.

I purchased mine from Ghostride Productions.
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

3. Default  
    Thanks Kevin! Seems like a pretty cool effect!

4. Default  
    Allan,

In the next issue of HauntSearch Magazine, which will come out around, or just after TransWorld, I'm going to be including a how-to for making your own ankle tickler...if you're interested in a do-it-yourself project!

Check it out!

http://hauntsearchmagazine.com

5. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "Ankle Tickers?"
    Well, I guess you have to begin somewhere? Let me know when you begin coming up on the anatomy...

6. Default  
    Simple and easy to make on your own and they do work in the right tight corridor or environment.

A nice air blast can work more effectively if done right... :wink:

One of these days I'll actually put stuff in my "HOW TO" section. It's all up here **pointing to the sinus cavity :wink: *

Ghost Ride does have a good setup and pretty reasonably priced, but you can build it for under $50. Actually less. :twisted:

7. Default  
    Mr Nightmarez,

Thanks for the tip, have you any instructions on building them? Or, ever consider making them to sell?

Thanks a lot,
    Allan

allan@bennettscurse.com

8. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Hey Rick! Great to hear from you!!! Long time no talk my friend! I'm glad to hear you are reviving HauntSearch Magazine! I think that is AWESOME! You always have incredible articles, great featured products and excellent "How To's"!!! I just re-subscribed in case I needed to. I'm going to go back to your archived issues and re-visit them!

Kel

In case anyone missed Rick's website, it's www.HauntSearchMagazine.com

9. Default  
    Hey Rick,

Thanks, please keep me posted on this when it is ready for viewing.

Take care,
    Allan

Thread Information