Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13/18

$13 General Adm, $18 VIP.
    Coupon is $2 off weekdays, $1 off Fri/Sat.
    Military an extra $1 off
    $42 family pack of 4 tix (must be one adult *parent* in the group);
    $10 add-a-kid to family pak.

It's a 30-40 minute haunt when things are moving along, indoor/outdoor/underground mix.
    ----
    Your Pain, My Thrill...
    Steve
    Haunted Mines - Colorado Springs
    http://HauntedMines.org

Comment

If you consider your haunt is really a worthless P.O.Shit, is this comparing it to the others near you? It takes alot of money and time to eventually assemble a "worthy" haunted experience and even after you do some will always bitch and whine.
      I hope you are not trying to duplicate what others have, especially if they have been at it for 10 years or found Daddy's checkbook in the laundry.
      Maybe you should go for mere outrage rather than haunting (as commonly defined by others)
      Rename your place "House Of Feces!" Go scatalogical. Have a celebrity poop display.
      Use only brown slimey make up.
      "Are you afflicted with bad gas? Come into The House Of Feces and no one will notice it!"
      Then you will be setting the bar higher, or in a totally different direction, at least . Let them follow your lead for awhile.
      "It's a piece of shit, like none other!
      At the concluding room have a huge flush handle, it's the total-destruct lever!
      Build the lever very strong so even if 5 people are hanging from it it won't budge!
      Feel free to send me any compensation you deem fit for my numerous ideas HERE, THANKS.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, you just kill me. How do you come up with this stuff? Thanks, I needed to smile this evening. LOL!!!
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Keeping prices the same..in Michigan. 3/4 hour - 1 1/4 hour corn maze $6 trail of terror $10....1/3 mile trail through corn with vortex tunnel, electric chair, 4 unit 70 animatronics, chain saws, clowns, 3 shacks and "air bag" floor system and 30 actors total.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
            $12.00 exit fee. Everybody pays.
            $12.00 must be paid in American Money, no coupons! Poop-on coupons!
            One time a whole hay rack of people had on line coupons they had printed out, all they said was "Good at any Haunted House" no names of any house nor organization who sponsered the printing.
            For some reason I decided they were NOT good at my Spooky Chicken Ranch, but if I had a Haunted house...who knows?
            People will try anything.

LMFAO.... Jim you always crack me up...lol
            "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
            www.maliciousstudios.com
            "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
            http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

I Have Had Some People...

Get done driving four hours or more just to get here (this was their destination) and then stand a carp about paying the $12.oo admission!?
              "Well, it's $12.00, if you don't want to pay, you don't have to come in."
              I kind of call their bluff on this sort of thing...duh!?
              when they drive out from Chicago then want to waste my time at the ticket window trying to wheel & deal(no deal for me though) I have sometimes asked them if they do this at the Cubs ticket window? Or the Bears ticket window? Sure you do. Sure, they give you some discount, like hell!
              I have taken pride thoughout the years in making them forget what they even paid to get in here by entertaining them that much once they get inside.
              Laugh, scream! Scream, laugh alot, scream some more!
              They see and experience things here that they will never see anywhere else, I am very confidant in saying this and most agree after they have been here. I consider all of this as my art form and I'm not looking over anyone's shoulder, copying their work.
              And you wanted to beat me down in price? Don't you want to see me be here for you again sometime?
              Whoops! My foot-fungus just rotted out my soapbox!
              Down I go!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Mine is a little different. Scarowinds is a 100 acre theme park with roller coasters and other big rides, shows, plus the 11 mazes and scare zones. SW charged $33.99 general admission for everything but if you bought a season pass to Carowinds during the summer season, you got free, unlimited admission to SW. There were numerous opportunities to get discount passes thorugh certain fast-food restaurnats, radio stations, and soft-drink companies. If you paid full price to get in, you didn't try hard enough.

Last year they sold over 200,000 season passes and they all were entitled to get in for free. Thankfully, not everyone took advantage of that...
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Around Here...

A business owner decided to promote, celebrate something and gives away a free hot dog and a soft drink and people seem to crawl out of the woodwork from locations unheard of for these trite goodies!
                  Then they never see them again..until next free hot dog time.
                  "Who are these people?"
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X