Monster Energy drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Energy drink

Which haunts work with Monster Energy drink (or other energy drinks)? Do you deal with local distributors? Or do you have a national contact you need to go through?

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
    www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
    Located in Richmond, VA

energy drinks

We actually had Red Bull as one of our sponsors. It is much easier to get it done at the local level because the higher up the food chain they only deal in #'s... Our local distributer is a beer distributer who wanted to sponsor the event but thought that the alcohol angle shouldnt be involved with an event teens would attend... For their sponsorship they printed all of our ad posters and street sign posters that they laminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutant Space Gerbil View Post
      We actually had Red Bull as one of our sponsors. It is much easier to get it done at the local level because the higher up the food chain they only deal in #'s

I actually just spoke with the local Red Bull marketing rep a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately there's no money involved... but hopefully we could at least get some signage out of it. If you don't mind, could you send me information on your Red Bull partnership? Like what they were able to do for you... etc. It'd be nice to tell my contact about other haunts that have worked with Red Bull in the past. Thanks!

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
      www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
      Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Working...
      X