Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Are The New Generation

Its all deleted now.
    Last edited by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR; 02-19-2009, 09:25 PM.
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

excuse me

EXCUSE ME??? EXCUSE ME!!!!!! YOUNGSTER?? YOUNGSTER??????!!!!!!!!?????? Are you kidding me?????????? NEW GUY!!!!!!! NEW GUY????? I have been a member since June of 2008 but I just decided to actually post things. And oakhills no offense but how many home haunts, pro haunts, acting, charity haunts, props, or scenes have you made. I have been doing this for 6 years and I acted the year before that for my neighbor. I am not new and nor am I pro. I run a charity haunt and have given money to 4 different charities. I am upset that you would call me this without knowing how long I have been doing this. I dont bring in an income but I am not new and I know what I am doing.

I am sick of this youngster CRAP! This all started on my post about my career path. The only reason I posted that is because I wanted some inside information for a gay research paper that I have to do!

NO offense but I have 7 years experience about to be 8 in 2009 and that is more than you.

Lets get these stupid posts out of here and get back to PRO haunted house chat ONLY! And maybe ill just get out of everyone's hair cause I am obviously not pro and you aren't happy about it. I have puilt things and designed haunts, I have been very successful and so by the "PROS" standards I should be aloud to chat here. But I guess not !!!!

So mad!!!
    Mr. Horror
    The Eighth Floor of Hell

Comment

so what the hell right does that give you to shove me off. I didn't know your level of experience and I don't care. Really. You will have 8 years of experience under you belt in 2009 and congradulations all I was saying is that I know the people that are complaining about the youngsters are complaining about me. Jon is a great kid and I'll defend him too if I have to. There is no reason to shun us or hell just me out because I have no experience. You keep on doing great and I wish you well in your business but lighten up friend these are just forums. And I used to look down upon forums as for only people who have no life. I was wrong but the way some of you are complaining is just sad. If you've noticed I haven't posted in the PROFESSIONAL threads in a while. I've moved all of my screw off threads to the fright forums. Vincent This Time!

Oh and Allen H. If you read this thread I was one of the only people trying to make your insurance thread stay at the top of the forums.

Comment

These are EXACTLY the post that are pissing the others off. Stop trying to start sh*t. This is a place for PRO HAUNTERS. There are DOZENS of other sites for you to get your start in the haunt industry. I started off at www.hauntforum.com and then www.halloween.com there are TONS of people there to help you out if you have questions about how to get started, how to make certain things, and just to chit chat. Those are the places you should be posting. Nobody care's about your fake website. Nobody care's about how you THINK you are right. NOBODY CARES.

YOU are the reason us young haunters are getting such a bad rep. CUT THE SH*T.
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

I dont bring in very much money but i would like to think you and others value my input. As i never have claimed to be a "pro" haunter or anything as such. I just joined this community to share what i know and possibly learn a little bit in return. I did Not join this community of haunters to throw shit in the fan about whos youngest, whos pro and who isnt. And i find all this to be inane posturing and that is just my take on things.

Comment

Front yard fright

thats exactly what I'm saying. This whole thing is a waist of time. Why bring it up at all? I am sorry for waisting even more time with this thread but it has to be said. I'm not trying to start anything. Thats already been done. I'm trying to end it.

Dr. Giggles

You are a wonderful help to me and many others. Really. Don't stop helping and scaring the crap out of people you creepy clown you.

Comment

ok

I only said all that because I am sick of all of these posts that are a waste of time. When I first saw that post I was going to stick up for the more experienced people in the haunt world and I has going to say that this post is dumb but then oakhills assumed that I have no experience and I got upset. I really am sick of all of the crap that was started by a pro haunter. This is high school drama. This is stupid and I am seriously thinking about leaving because no posts anymore are about haunting. Lets just stop all this right now!
              Mr. Horror
              The Eighth Floor of Hell

Comment

I should add, if you are new to haunting, or you are interested in getting a start on a pro haunt... By all means join, and look around. There is TONS of valuable information on this site. Hell I'm on here every day looking at what's new, seeing if there is any new information i could put to use. However, once you start posting threads... Just to post threads... Or JUST to piss people off is when it becomes a problem.

I am NOT one to speak my mind normally... But it's just getting out of hand.
                Zach Wiechmann
                www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Thankyou. I will not post anymore on this particular thread ever again. Vincent This last Time!

Comment

never said that

this is dumb and I agree front yard fright this is stupid and we are all acting like youngsters right now. Lets get back to haunting.

And oak hills we never said that, we are all young and old sick of all the wasted posts. Post if it will help if it isn't then don't post. Lets just stop worrying about young and old. And when Jim posted that thing about tc's age it got blown out of proportion. Lets please get back on topic.
                    Mr. Horror
                    The Eighth Floor of Hell

Comment

I meant it as a compliment

At least the guy who thinks that he invented "BOO!" didn't post, again, this time...
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Posted by oak hills haunter

"Oh and Allen H. If you read this thread I was one of the only people trying to make your insurance thread stay at the top of the forums."

Um....that was not my post. but...thanks.
                        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Admitting you do not work at a professional haunted house as an owner or operator already looses you the argument.

Anything posted after the admittance of not owning or operating a professional haunt is irrelevant. This forum is for professional owners, operators, managers to discuss business.

With all that said, I leave you with my first and only post on this forum, you can catch me on the other forums, in particularly, the acting forum.

Engineer of Fear

Comment

Working...
                          X