Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Happy Birthday ole timer......lol
      Hope you had a great B-day.
      Ken
      www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Wow Shane you're as old as time itself. Are you still able to go to the bathroom without crapping your pants? Hopefully you have your nurse with you at Transworld to help feed and change you. Soon you'll be making your will and it will be closer till you're six feet under. Happy birthday. Do you know where you are or has the dementia kicked in yet.
        Spooky Wishes
        Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

LOL Guys THANKS!

Thanks Guys all of your post have made me laugh!!!!! I really do and have came to respect each and everyone of you! Guys thanks for reminding me that you can have friends just because they like you and not because you can do something for them!!!!! THANKS A MILLION! Shane and thats from the bottom of my heart! Shane this time!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
            Hey Happy Birthday Shane! Today is my younger brothers Birthday 2/21/87. "22". I turn 25 later this year and it scares me turning 25. I tell myself before I know it, I'll be 30 married with kids. Yucks!
            Bill, I am 28 and I was already married and had kids before I was 25, LOL!

Happy Birthday Shane, you aren't much younger than my parents.
            Jared Layman

Comment

Happy Birthsay, Shane.
              Kip Polley
              www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
              We Engineer Fear

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Wow... this year, you'll have to be careful you don't lose your teeth or break a hip at your haunt. And never forget your depends!
                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!!!!! Mine was 10 days ago and I hit the 46 mark. Sneakin up on 50 isnt to appealing to me. LOL Anyway, cant wait to meet you at TW, that is if "oldtimers" hasnt set in by then and I forget who I am. Have a great one!
                  Greg
                  Greg Allen
                  scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                  www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Sounds like the "old timers" Transworld meet up should be a few yards from the rest rooms for the pee frequently crowd.
                    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Transworlds got it covered Greg... This year they are passing out Depends instead of badge holders!
                      Greg Allen
                      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Happy B day Shane
                        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Happy Birthday...I'm 43 so I know how you feel
                          Greg Salyers
                          Fear Entertainment

Comment

Hey I know the feeling I made it to 39 yesterday the 21st
                            I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Lol

I ordered my false teeth, cane and depends today! Shane and its I am well on my way to smelling like pee and pine sol!! Shane this time!
                              sigpic

Comment

Shane,

I think you have your costume for the next costume party.
                                You could hang out with tater and make the perfect couple.
                                Granny just needs a grandpa to hang with too and you would have the perfect family portrait.

Well,
                                You know you are only as old as you feel.
                                I turned 41 this year at the beginning of Feb.

Just marry a younger woman or man and you will be set.
                                LOL!

Back to making monsters.
                                OH, I guess I found my way of beating feeling old.
                                If this doesn't keep you young I don't know what will.
                                Kevin R. Alvey
                                info at gore-galore.com
                                www.gore-galore.com
                                www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                                www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                                www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X