Boy Is This Depressing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy Is This Depressing!!!

Today I hit the big 40. I will tell you outright in some ways it depresses me. 2-21-69 wow how time flies! I look at myself and see the changes. However I look at my parents and they still look the same. Ever thought about that or noticed that? I see kids that were little kids in elementary school with kids of their own now. I pride myself on being smarter than having a collection of kids! I have chosen to stick with the 4 legged ones!

Well folks there is some icing on the cake here for me. Larry right now I am your elder and till you hit the big 40 next month. I prefer for you to address me as Mr. Dabbs. You are required to show your elders respect. Shane and its hearing Larry address me as Mr. Dabbs is priceless! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Mr. Dabbs,
    Happy birthday...you are also my elder...I'm 32...lol!
    Hope your day is spectacular!
    Best wishes!
    Kirk
    Kirk Boemmel
    Dark Ghost Manor
    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday!

And don't worry, age has a way of creeping up on us all. I'm only a couple of years behind you and I can't believe how time just flies by!
      Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
      Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Happy Birthday! I turned 45 last December and I still think I'm in my 20's! Don't let 40 get you down my friend! It's all a state of mind!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Hey Happy Birthday Shane! Today is my younger brothers Birthday 2/21/87. "22". I turn 25 later this year and it scares me turning 25. I tell myself before I know it, I'll be 30 married with kids. Yucks!
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Shane! I just turned 45 in Jan. and like you only had the 4 legged kids "UNTIL" I was 43...... now I have a two year old! Something was missing in my life. The baby makes you young and we get to play with Toys again!

Comment

Happy Birthday, you youngster. Clocking in at 53. Think about it this way, I was in my tewnties when Star Wars came out.

Comment

Wow, Info! Thats pretty crazy. Haha
                Many Happy Wishes Shane!

Comment

Ha!! Old fart!! You are old!! Could be worse though, you could be 47!! Yep, I am OLDER!! Respect your elders sonny!!
                  www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Happy Birthday Shaneypoo! It's all a big race to scaring up some pudding at the nursing home from there.
                    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Happy Birthday man!
                      Zach Wiechmann
                      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Shane

Happy Birthday oldtimer! ><

Comment

So you don't like birthdays?

What is the alturnative? die young, leave a youthfull corpse! (40 might be to old to actually accomplish that?)
                          I took my kids to see Star Wars! But I would not take my oldest to see JAWS and he still holds a grudge, even though after he finally saw it it spooked him about sharks almost phobic.
                          My oldest son will be 40 this year.
                          You may all call me .....call me anything just don't call me late for supper!
                          People ask me how old I am? "Just cut off my head and count the rings!"
                          Happy Birthday Shane!! May the girl jumping out of your big birthday cake be...how about the girl from "The Ring"?
                          Of course you have to be feeling "well" for that.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!! I made it big incase you forgot your reading glasses LOL
                            HHA Member

Comment

Shane, happy birthday man... I hope you have the best birthday ever; or whatever you older folks like to do! hahaha... just messin' with you man!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! -Tyler
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                              X