Costume anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume anyone?

How many of you or your crew are going to Transworld in costume? Many people had a problem in Vegas were they could not dress in costume so I was just wondering how many were this year.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

I personally think its better that people don't walk the halls in costume unless they work for a vendor. This is a tradeshow not a horror convention however I'm sure people will and I know many people like to take photos I know I would as well.

I'm sure there will be lots of St. Louis media filming this show so those who do dress up I'm sure will get lots of airtime!!!

There will also be someone walking around shooting a movie so again those who do will get air time I'm sure.

I doubt you'll have the problems you had in Vegas in St. Louis. This is a haunt show so people should expect it I'm sure.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

[QUOTE=

There will also be someone walking around shooting a movie so again those who do will get air time I'm sure. [/QUOTE]

You mean where all going to be in a movie?
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

I am not going to wear a costume. Seems like a pain in the ass to walk around and try and conduct business in make up and costume.
        Jared Layman

Comment

Come on Jared I thought you where going to walk around in your CFX Imp mask?
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Never. I barely like getting in costume to work the haunt. I absolutly HATE wearing make up. I will always wear a mask.
            Jared Layman

Comment

I concur with Jared on the preferring a mask thing. I find I can shake a mask and then deal with whatever I need to without raccoon eyes. I have worn costumes to shows before but only promoting my booth (or someone else's). Now I will bring a costume to a ball or something like that, but generally not on the show floor.
              I used to attend Chiller Theater horror convention and sell the costumes off of my back! It worked great for sales. And I did not feel like I was ripping vendors off there because no one was really doing costumes.I would not do that at Transworld because so many vendors sell costumes.
              Allen H
              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
              X