Where is everyone staying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone staying?

Where is everyone staying and how many is coming with you? Just kinda thought it would be cool to see where everyone will be sleeping and whos sleeping with who LMAO!

Graystone Manor..... Me and 7 of the best guys in the world.

We will have 5 rooms. One for me and 4 for the guys! Heck if I am gonna be a Diva I got to treat myself like one.

Location Renaissance Grand Hotel. Ok follow my lead guys and fill me in. Shane and its room service I need a message! Shane this time.
    sigpic

I'm staying at home for once. What a change! LOL

I was thinking of getting a room down there because I wake up late for everything and yes I will probably be late each day so I should get a hotel but I figure I'd even be later if I did that.

So home for me!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Me Too!

"Home". cheapest room I could find, except I have slept in tubes under a road, pretty cheap too.
      Don't forget to line up the empty beer bottles across the end of the tube so then the wildlife knocks them over , waking you up before they claw their way over your chest!
      ...so you get home from Transworld, strange scratches on your chest, your Wife asks you where they came from ?
      "I forgot to line up the empyts across the doorway to my motel room, next thing I knew a wild creature was clawing her way across my chest!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm staying at The Darkness.
        Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
        www.HauntWorld.com
        www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
        www.FindHauntedHouses.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
        It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

I'm with you Shane, the grand... -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We are planning on staying at home at least one nite but will stay at a hotel the rest of the time. Columbia isnt that far of a drive for me. i make it every day to go to work.
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

We'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency. Thats my wife and I, a great chance to get away from the kids.

Comment

the wife and I are at the Renniasance grand, my crew will go with me to the more fun shows. like MHC and Hauntcon.
                Allen H
                www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Wow

Where is everyone I thought this would land a ton of people posting where they would be. Who up for chillin at a hotel somewhere. Shane and its come on guys! Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Evilusions will be staying at the Renniasance
                    Brian Warner
                    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

My crew and I are at the Holiday Inn......
                      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

One month from yesterday!

Do you all realize that one month from yesterday many of us will be in St Louis. Looking forward to it gang. Can't wait to meet you all and to see many friends I have not seen in a while!
                        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I'm staying with Evilusions in the Renaissance. Super excited i'm able to go too!!!
                          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I will also be at the Holiday Inn
                            Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                            Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

I'll be sleeping in my car or I may be snuggling in bed with Larry. Hopefully Larry doesn't sleep naked.
                              Spooky Wishes
                              Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Working...
                              X