The Godfather has died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Godfather has died.

The Godfather of Soul, the hardest working man in show business died last night, James Brown age 73.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Yeah, I just read that! :cry: He died of pneumonia.

Rev. Jesse Jackson, a friend since 1955 said, "He was dramatic to the end — dying on Christmas Day. Almost a dramatic, poetic moment. He'll be all over the news all over the world today. He would have it no other way."

Comment

The true test will if they drape a cape over the coffin.
      If he is still alive he would throw off the cape and run across the stage, then they would follow him, put the cape back on him..........
      He got alot of "mileage" out of that cape, or coat?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Last year at the Texas Haunter's dinner, I asked Leonard if I should throw a cape over him after he gave his History of Texas Haunted Houses speech. He said James Brown did this to fend off attackers? And he wasn't expecting to get mugged?

It was really on James Brown's part a dramatic bit of acting of fainting at the end of a high out put performances. A real attention getter with total focus from the audience. Then raising back up to perform some more, kind of like a second ovation or ovulation with out leaving the stage. I guess it could have been used to haul him through a rough situation but, I had never heard this before.

I think Leonard didn't get the Godfather joke or didn't have a prepared response? The History of Haunted Houses in Texas presentation wasn't that high out put, I guess? It was a good power point presentation though.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Isn't that James Bronw the famous black singer, is he?? And also, did he do sing for the gospel at the church sometime?

Comment

Working...
          X