Hauntworld Magazine 21 News and Info... MUST READ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine 21 News and Info... MUST READ

Okay folks by now most of you if not all of you should have seen your new Hauntworld Magazine #20. I can't wait to hear the comments and feedback. It was a lot of work let me tell you.

One mistake we made was missing getting the Columbia Haunt Tour ad in the magazine however it will be in the next one and we're going to be doing a featured article on these two haunts for the next magazine!!!

They deserve it 110%!

Anyway on to Issue 21...

WE WILL NOT MAIL THIS... you will pick it up in our booth, then we will cross your name off the list once the show is over we'll mail the rest to whomever didn't pick up their magazine. AGAIN PICK UP YOUR COPY AT OUR BOOTH THEY WILL NOT BE MAILED until after the show.

If you do not attend the show we'll mail them the day after or soon there after. If you simply ordered a copy through our store those will be mailed asap.

Anyway here are a few samples of the new magazine. Let me know what you think... now aren't we cranking out these magazine for everyone. Can I hear a hell ya? LOL

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Wow I love the layout for the House of Torment! Thats extremely wicked! I got the new H.W. mag yesterday and read it front to back yesterday. Bens articles were really interesting. Alot of good info. A very good issue. I cant wait to read the next one.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

when was issue #20 mailed out? i have not received mine yet. i'll keep an eye out for it.

Comment

As always a good magazine. Hell YA

Comment

Hell ya!!!!!! and they keep coming. I have not gotten a HA mag in FOREVER! In fact with the new HauntWorld #20 it will be a 4 to 1. needless to say I will not be renewing with them.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Well and another one is on the way so ...

I wanted to tell all the subscribers a few things here...

I have been learning my way around the wood so to speak. As all of you know, and some of you confuse an ego that some of you claim I have with what I call my pursuit of excellence. I don't pursue excellence for ego, I pursue excellence because nothing else motivates me. I'm not motivated by money, and I'm not motivated by ego, I'm motivated by doing something someone tells me I can't do, or if someone is doing something better, or until I achieve what in my mind is the best I can do, and then I push myself to try and go a bit more.

This is all motivated by keeping myself motivated. As I have been trying to figure out how to make this magazine, and I think we have finally done that, now I'm trying to figure out how to make it cost effective. I'm now and only now trying to figure out how this thing pays for itself. We finally opened Hauntworld, Inc. its own bank account, so now its money no longer mixes with HPI's account.

As I get better controls on the magazine, the website, and what it really costs we can better serve those who subscribe and put out a better product on time. It takes time to do these things but I'm learning and fast.

I'm also trying to find new markets for the vendors to make their support better served. Its all one big learning curve!

I thank you for sticking with the magazine when we struggled with it but finally we are getting our claws around it and growing the support.

Thanks again and I mean it!

Lastly, let me say I do one day hope to COVER every single haunt who posts on these message boards. Keep posting your photos, your videos, because I see them, view them, and read them.

You take House of Tourment for example...I NEVER HEARD OF THEM before they came to my booth last year and said we're a haunt you have never heard of, then they posted some photos and video on the site. Now here they are...

Haunted Overload never heard of them they post some video, some photos and wham they have been featured several times. You have to educate me, and the industry about who you are, what you have to offer, and step up! This is how these haunts are picked or will be picked going forward...

Haunts that are on my radar... Haunted Overload, Nightmare New England, Terror on the Fox, Fright Kingdom, Scarehouse, Bennets Curse, Pirates of Emerson, but you know what YOU COULD BE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST YOUR PHOTOS, YOUR VIDEOS... we don't know who you are because you don't tell us. Who in the hell was 13th Gate two years ago I never heard of them now they are listed as our best haunted house.

Somebody said that we only pick out these mega haunts... 13th Gate is in Baton Rouge, House of Tourment is in Austin, and 2 years ago I never heard of 13th Gate, one year ago I never heard of House of Tourment. A year ago I never heard of Scarehouse and now we listed them in our top 13... post your photos keep us updated!

PROMOTE YOUR HAUNT!

Larry
            Attached Files
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

larry when can we expect to see the new issue in our mailbox

Comment

I was psyched when I got home from work on Friday, my birthday, and saw my issue in the mailbox. The best gifts are the ones your not expecting, but really, really want more than anything else you got! I haven’t even had a chance to read any of it yet, but I know I wont be disappointed! Although I am still a little ripped about Nightmare New England not being featured, these guys deserve to get some ink printed soon, (no pun intended tattoo), I know its no ones fault, but they really did some amazing things and dererve the acknowledgement! I’d even be interested in writing a story/interview on the first year of the event and what to expect in years to come? The cover looks awesome though, and I’m sure what’s inside is equally exciting! Keep them coming Larry, each issue gets better and better!
                Justincredible
                The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

For those of us that GASP!, don't have a subscription, shall I assume there will be extra copies for sale at TW?
                  -Brandon Kelm
                  Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

I haven't recieved my issue 20 yet... but it's sounding like it's a good edition! I can't wait to see issue 21, the articles HoT look AMAZING!! -Tyler
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I have read it cover to cover and I sure what to check out NetherWorld more then ever. Maybe this Halloween we can get up there.
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Hopefully #20 will come tomorrow. A few people have told me it's a great issue, I can't wait to check it out myself.

#21 looks like it will be really good also. It will be awesome to see The House of Torment and the Columbia haunts. Good luck with the deadline it's going to be close. Good job with keeping these issues coming, they must be tons of work.

Eric
                        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I realy can not wait to read this mag any time, every issue is exciting to me. I Hope issue #20 is in my mail box very soon and knowing issue #21 is not far behind...Yah

Comment

Hey Eric I forgot to mention I really liked your article as well. Tell me what you use to shape or carve your spray foam on the pumpkins head. It really looks real. Do you spray it let it foam up and then smooth it out? Or do you do something before it drys? Do you spray anything on it before it drys.
                            Thanks,
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Let me say myself ... ERIC I LOVED YOUR ARTICLE! Your haunt, your creativity is simply endless!!!

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X