Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with Spooky Planet International???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Spooky Planet International???

Has anyone had problems with spooky planet international? I ask because I placed an order almost two months ago and still have not received it. I'm a patient person but I seem to be getting the run around treatment on when my item was/is being shipped. A few weeks ago I was told it was being boxed up for shipping....then like two weeks ago im told its in que for shipping...then this last monday I was told it was shipped and would be here that week....still nothing.

I have asked several times for tracking information on this item, what company is delivering it, etc. and now am getting no response.

So just curious is anyone has had any problems with them.

Do a search on these forums for Erik Carlson and/or Spooky Planet and you will get all of the information you probably do not want to see.

Comment

So what should I do at this point? Go to my bank and file a dispute? I placed the orders on my debit/bank card

Comment

I wouldn't count on getting anything except a headache.

I don't think you can do a chargeback on a debit card. Your only hope is to be such a pain to Carlson that he will decide to give you your money back rather than put up with your harassment. But I would bet against you.

Comment

well thankfully I have a full papertrail of the transaction, and since it's over $1000 I can report it to the authorities so monday i'm going to file a report with my bank and then file it with the authorities. Once thats done i'm going to report his website for fraud related sales. Sounds like there is definitely enough people on here that have had this happen that can add their reports to a list. So i'm crossing my fingers.

Comment

all i can say is why is this guy not in jail yet?i reported him to fbi back when he ripped me off on an electric chair.i became his worst nightmare untill he finally got in touch with me and he sent me 2 props i didnt need cause he was broke.i figured i could cut my losses by agreeing so i did

Comment

Working...
            X