Need tents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tents

I am in need of 3 40' X 100' Frame Tents.
    Please let me know if anyone has one or more for sale.
    Or if anyone knows of a good company to get them from.
    Thanks for any help.
    Marc

I have a friend that owns a tent business and I can get you (3) 40 x 100 pole tent for $5,500 per tent. They would be brand new and top quality. Don't know if that's what you're looking for or if it's in your price range.....just throwing it out there to give you some more options...

Comment

we are in need of tents as well.
      would you mind posting that tent buisness website, or send me more info
      to nick@hellsgatehaunt.com
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Tents

I have bought from this guy...............nice guy

http://tentsandsigns.com/

ask for George

Comment

tents

Check with george Maser 864-761-7223. Tons of good used tents, I also rep for about a dozen major tent companies and do enough volume to sell new tents at wholesale prices. I have run my own haunt for 14 years and have solutions to many common problems.
          George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

50 x 80 Pole Tent For Sale

I have a one year old white 50 x 80 pole tent manufactured in California. New $13,000, I'm selling it for $8,000.

Two poles with sides and high wind tie downs.
            Tony Wohlgemuth,
            Comes up with the fun stuff!
            Kersey Valley, Inc.
            www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Call george maser

I bought a 30x60 tent off of gerge last season for my haunt in ohio, we had a wicked wind storm come through 65 plus mph winds the tent didn't move, plus george will bend over backwards to help you out any way he can....mike :-d

Comment

I saw Tony's tent at Spookywoods last season and $8,000 is a good price.

Tony, can you send a list to bkmaser@yahoo.com. Thanks
                George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
                X