Cool Santa Stuff for Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad,

have you been through Doc Wilks Haunted Something or other? A trailer haunt set up. The Spirit Halloween man said it was really something with lots of detail and props galore. I saw the set up off season traveling to Longview and really don't know where I was.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Rather than someone busting their hump trying to make the inside of a trailer look like "something else", I have always thought that having the interior remain a truck but a truck loaded full of mysterious crates and boxes and coffins then anticipation could build as to which ones were going to have something aggressive coming out of them.
      Starting out slow some night? Open all the boxes for the show, getting too busy? Only open a few boxes, total control and flexibility of the tour time, yet travel paths remain the same.
      I have always thought this would work, and I have thought this for at least the last ten minutes.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I agree Jim. I have always liked haunts that make creative use of things other than walls to create the maze. With a trailer haunt, this works perfectly into the theme. And, as you already noted, creates a great deal of flexibility.
        Lords of Chaos, LLC
        House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Working...
        X