Gathering Friday night at Transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Lets Not Forget

Greg has his Fear Fest tour on Friday and I hope everyone attends its gonna be fun! After its over then yall party away!!! You know its sad but the Doc is right by 11pm I am sure I will be dead to the world!!! Shane and its ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
      I have never been to a strip club either and it isn't on my things to do before I die list. I will pass even though I wasn't invited. Bill I figured I would probably just hang out in my room and let you Kori babysit J-Rad. I would like to hit up one of the local gyms a couple times though.
      Our hotel has a fitness center Jared.
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

And no Jared I'm not doing any babysitting. I plan to get wasted while I'm down there and Kori is no stranger to the drink either. Jagerbombs anybody??????
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Ah yes Motograter a haunter after my own heart, wait check that go after someone else's heart. I like the Jager as well and look forward to downing all manor of Libations on my way to a great big drunk...any more of you partiers out there? Don't get me wrong want to meet all the non-drinkers as well. I want to meet everyone and have a great time, I just never met a beer or bourbon I did not like....

Not that I am looking to hit a strip club up I have seen the inside of more than one strip club in my lifetime...they are like haunts some are nasty god forsaken places and others are wonderful den's of decadence but they all want your money!!!
          sigpic

Comment

When I worked in the Film Industry, we had safety meetings to discuss, well, safety. Just because they were in STRIP CLUBS improved our, well, safety...,
            Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Doc

How about some milk and cookies from your dear old friend. Shane and its Insane Shane this time!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
                And no Jared I'm not doing any babysitting. I plan to get wasted while I'm down there and Kori is no stranger to the drink either. Jagerbombs anybody??????
                lol nope me and the drink have a long-term relationship
                ________
                volcano vaporizer
                Last edited by DollFacexHorror; 02-02-2011, 05:55 PM.
                www.thedeadland.com

House Of 1000 Corpses (Baby)
                "These are all my dolls. I used to like to chop their heads off and their arms and stick 'em up on the wall."

House on Haunted Hill 1959
                Frederick Loren: Mr. Pritchard here promises us genuine ghosts.
                Watson Pritchard: 7 now. Maybe more before morning.

Comment

Friday Night! OH YEAH!!!!

i'm in for starting out at the hotel... as for strip clubs, not so much LOL! I was doing makeup for a indie movie in a strip club, and had to eat my lunch where ladies ... um... layed out their good for donations, I was traumatized *shivers* LMAO
                  Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
                    i'm in for starting out at the hotel... as for strip clubs, not so much LOL! I was doing makeup for a indie movie in a strip club, and had to eat my lunch where ladies ... um... layed out their good for donations, I was traumatized *shivers* LMAO
                    lol omg ew! You brave soul you... yeah I'm definately not going to a strip club however i'm game to checkout another close bar within walking distance!
                    ________
                    extreme vaporizer
                    Last edited by DollFacexHorror; 02-02-2011, 05:56 PM.
                    www.thedeadland.com

House Of 1000 Corpses (Baby)
                    "These are all my dolls. I used to like to chop their heads off and their arms and stick 'em up on the wall."

House on Haunted Hill 1959
                    Frederick Loren: Mr. Pritchard here promises us genuine ghosts.
                    Watson Pritchard: 7 now. Maybe more before morning.

Comment

Jared, there was a Golds gym on Washington. As far as I know it is still there. You might check with them and see.

As far as Friday nite might I suggest hopping on a tour bus and spending time with fellow haunters as they head to Columbia Mo. to experience Fearfest and Necropolis haunted houses.

This is a great oportunity to get to know haunters from across the country and share stories about your experiences.

Dont miss this chance to visit TWO attractions with two distinctly diffrent ways of doing business.

Reserve your tickets today! Seating is limited. Go to www.columbiahaunttour.com to buy your tickets TODAY.
                      Greg
                      Greg Allen
                      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
                        Jagerbombs anybody??????
                        HELL YEAH!!! I'm down with that!

As soon as I get back from the Columbia tours. I'm driving myself over there, so I can be back sooner than everyone else.
                        Brad Bowen
                        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                        X