New Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k awesome thats my vote as well
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

thanks!
      i will explain more soon.
      want to kinda hit everyone with everything at once,
      probably once site is done, and partnerships are made i will explain everything.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

K cool! Can't wait to see the site Nick! By the way what do you think of the new prices?
        Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

prices look great, but ill send you an email this weekend.
          my partner will be in town. thanks

Comment

Nick

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
            prices look great, but ill send you an email this weekend.
            my partner will be in town. thanks
            Does your partner have a million dollar budget?

Comment

no why do you say that?

Comment

He is making a joke about another thread about a haunt that has a million dollar budget.
                Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I can't wait to hear what you guys have been up to. The artwork looks great, very professional. I also like your splash page on your website. Keep up the great work.
                  Ben
                  Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

oh lol.
                    no thats not us lol i wish we had million dollar budget. that would be amazing!

thanks guys. im creating a better version now. probably be up on sunday. cause school is killing me right now.
                    Thanks for support.
                    Nick

Comment

I'm sure they wish they had a million dollar budgrt too.lol.
                      Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
                      oh lol.
                      no thats not us lol i wish we had million dollar budget. that would be amazing!

thanks guys. im creating a better version now. probably be up on sunday. cause school is killing me right now.
                      Thanks for support.
                      Nick
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

New banner here.
                        let me know what you think.
                        The quality is much better than this, but i cant figure out how to make it higher resolution. were using adobe flash. any help is great.

Comment

The banner is bitchin! I love the old raspy film look in the background and the fact that its a flash banner is even better. Great Work! Vincent This Time!

Comment

lol raspy film isnt supposed to be there.
                            its suppose to be smooth fog streaming up back

Comment

Oh HAHAHA well all the same it looks good!

Comment

lol win win situation then
                                if we fix it it will look sweet
                                if not it still looks sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X