Extra wide aisle at haunt show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra wide aisle at haunt show

I know the extra wide aisles at Vegas was a bust because there is no one standing inside them, but in St. Louis when they go to reconfigure I hope they employ the same plan.

If you don't sell out all the booth spaces there will be tons of people crowded into fewer lanes so I hope they widen everything out more so people can stand and talk between booths.

I think this is a great idea for St. Louis. What do the rest of you think?

We end up with 2000 or more people attending this show we'll need more booth lanes or wider aisles I think.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Absolutely!

I totally agree!
    It would be so much better with wider carpet lanes, especially with the spitters im bringing. They shot like 10 feet.
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

That would be good, people that want to talk it over with their crew will have a place to take a step back and not crowd the booths.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Great idea!

Extra wide aisles are a great thing!
        Human plaque, you know the ones blocking the aisles while they lick their ice cream, or talk on the phones, are so infuriating. They usually have their brieface on wheels and you walk right into it when they stop all of the sudden. >
        I love extra wide aisles!!!!!
        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

You just mentioned one of my pet peeves. There's nothing more annoying, when you are trying to make your way down the aisle, than people with rolling luggage taking up 2 lanes! Please do all the rest of the convention attendees a favor and leave your rolling luggage at the hotel!

:: steps down off soap box ::
          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

HA

Funny.....I could have sworn that they even say.....no wheeled bags or carts on the signup thing for TW.....or am I crazy?

I will be thankful for the larger space........have a feeling we are going to need it.
            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

What do you use Adam for catalogs ect? Give us ideas. Because backpacks and duffle bags dont work. And dont say let your girlfriend carry them. Yours looked like her poor arms were worn out the last tradeshow I seen you at.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Last year Transworld GAVE us a bag on wheels.
                Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                X