fully assembled stormtrooper fx amor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fully assembled stormtrooper fx amor

this is a fully,assembled "F/X" ARMOR Stormtrooper costume , that includes Body armor, helmet, gloves, body suit, , ,black holster, thermal canister... you get it ALL! untrimmed and fully assembled all the work has already been done! and you are ready to start troop[ing. all you need is some white boots and a blaster which not included sorry !!!!

This armor only has around 14 hours of wear time on it has been stored in a rolling case and is in excellent condition and shows no signs of wear It is made of thick, 90 ABS plastic and is shiny with awesome details. with No cracks at all, (see all the pictures)

and is fully ready to wear. plus is 100 percent 501st legion approved and only has 14 hours wear time total since purchased in dec 09 but you will have to register with the 501st to get a tk number he just needs a good home i have just excepted an offer for a job and need the money to by my own uniforms and equipment, and to get to the transworld show this can be worn by someone 6" 250 lbs and can be adjusted and trimmed to fit anyone within that range. or larger or smaller Leg pieces are held together with white velcro so you may pull them apart any time you need to.

The helmet has custom flat green lenses and a wire mesh mouth (see photos) with connection wires ready to install a homemade microphone system! that is also included and has and adjustable hard-hat liner installed. This helmet alone is an awesome item for display and is very sturdy.

Also included are authentically styled blaster holster, long black gloves, Stormtrooper and a henderson black zip up body suit, size 2XL(stretches well to fit).

Sold AS IS with no refunds. thanks for looking and good luck http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DLVI%26ps%3D54

if interested send me a message i will also sell for 700.00 dollars for everything this ia a great deal for what you are getting [email]hauntingarkansas@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FEAR ASYLUM; 03-30-2009, 10:55 PM. Reason: moving a line

wooooooooooosh stormtrooper gone

no longer avaliable for sale thanks for looking

Comment

Working...
    X