Whats happened to Fright Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats happened to Fright Catalog

There has been something Ive been wanting to order before the show and I cant find it anywhere else. But there are no operators just a recording. I cant get anyone to call me back and the website is down. Its all very strange. In all the years Ive dealed with them they always have someone to answer the phone. Just wondering if anyone knows.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

I'll Call Mark and see what's up and keep you posted.
    Last edited by Jonathan; 03-13-2009, 01:12 PM.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I think you mean Mark.
      I've heard that this was not a good year for the company.
      Thanks, Jeff
      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
      www.HauntForum.com
      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Yeah, man I need to stop typing so FAST. LOL.

But yeah Mike, he was suppose to be on RFR next month too. He stops in like once a year to show.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

LOL! Thanks for any info I hope they havent gone belly up! If not Im gonna try to make it to St. Louis this weekend for some last minute costume preparations for the Darkness tour Saturday night I want to look my best to scare the hell out of everyone.
          Thanks again,
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Damon, Be carefull, they owe us $ 6,000.00 and can't pay.
            Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

What product(s) are you looking for?
              Thanks, Jeff
              www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
              www.HauntForum.com
              www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

I was looking in Fright Catalog yesterday and today, and I noticed that in the descriptions of alot of their products says 'Not available for 2008 Halloween season." I had e-mailed them a couple times, and never got a response.
                ________
                vaporizer wholesaler
                Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Okay this is what I dont understand. And Im pretty sure Im correct about this but. Far as I know The Fright Catalog is owned by Halloween Outlet. Actually the catalog was called that years back. According to a television show I seen on the Travel Channel called Halloween Extreme. I think that was the name they claimed they were the largest retailer of Halloween costumes and props in the country. Ive ordered many things at decent prices from the over the year. I know alot of there items espessicially animations ect are extremely overpriced. But if you know who the vendor of the product ect came from you can save in the long run by buying from the Fright Catalog instead of buying 50 from the vendor just to place an order. If you know what I mean. So I just find it strange no one is around? Website is down ect. This is a deluxe horror robe Im needing. I went to Johnnie Brocks in St. Louis yesterday and they didnt carry it. Morris has it but I dont have another $500.00 to spend with it just to get it. Personally I dont like ordering from Morris because if you are just needing a few items your screwed. And not to mention your items and order get split up between two warehouses just to fill your order and you have to pay extra shipping. So if anyone knows where I can get this robe in time for Transworld please let me know. Its Item # 1104083 Black full cut robe in the Fright catalog.
                  Thanks,
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Hey Damon
                    Sorry to hear you are having a hard time getting in touch with Fright Catalog. I am sure I have a couple of these robes at my haunt. It wouldn't be new, but if you want I could bring one with me to Transworld.
                    Tim Dunne
                    www.FrightKingdom.com
                    Proud Member of the HHA
                    www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Damon,

I checked the morris site and could not find the robe. If I could find it I could have it shipped to you.
                      Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Wow! Thats really nice Redrum thankyou for the offer. Well there site is up now.?! LOL! And everyone probably thinks what kinda haunter are you if you cant even find a horror robe! LOL! But seriously I have tons of them but I want something that looks really nice, and gothic and top notch for the Darkness tour. Not to mention I want to add several things to dress it up. Im gonna try my luck Monday with them we will see if I can get through. Otherwise I may just have to take you up on your very generous offer. Are they the exact same robe? Do you accept pm's on H.W. In case I need to get ahold of you next week about it. Thanks again!!!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Thankyou Grimley I really appreciate it. I hope to meet all you guys at the show. Haunters like you that are willing to help are really great!
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Damon

Just wanted to let you know I was at my haunt today, and I found a brand new robe just like the one you were looking for. You indicated you were going to alter or add stuff to it. I can either ship it to you or bring it with me. Let me know, my email address is: dunnerite@aol.com
                            Tim Dunne
                            www.FrightKingdom.com
                            Proud Member of the HHA
                            www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Ya alright Redrum I will email you and talk to you more about it. Like I said I still dont know the situation with F.C. right now.
                              Thanks,
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X