Last Chance... Transworld Haunt Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Chance... Transworld Haunt Show

To all the vendors out thee who still haven't bought a booth, to those vendors who still think maybe it won't be worth it, or they can't afford it, or whatever... this is your last chance to BONE UP and get a booth.

The clock is running out on your real and only chance to get in front of the most qualified buyers at one time all year long. You know I've heard people make comments about how you don't like Transworld but they did pony up their own money to make this show happen. They have spent SIX FIGURES to market the show. They lowered booth costs down to the lowest level ever.

And they did in fact make the show FREE when every single vendor wanted them to charge entry fee. They have done EVERY SINGLE THING THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO...

Not to mention I have spent a great deal of my money, time and resources to promote this show. This is it... if you don't pony up and attend this show you won't get another chance.

This is it...

How many people will attend this show? We are at almost 1,000 tickets sold for the Darkness tour. HOW ABOUT THAT FOR A START... people said less than 500 attended Vegas. People said less than 500 attended Houston well I've got almost 1000 and will go over 1000 before its all said and done coming to our haunt.

I see people coming from Japan, England, Australia, I know Spirits Halloween is coming, I see Universal Studios coming, I see Busch Gardens, Six Flags, to Netherworld to The Deadland in Michigan.

ITS TIME FOLKS IF YOU ARE A VENDOR TO PONY UP AND GET YOUR BOOTH... this is your only chance to reach this many people at one time.

I hope to see you there.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

This isn't a question about vendors, but I was wondering, if somebody who is not currently a haunt owner/operator, but are interested in starting up a haunt, could they attend Transworld?

Dustyn
    ________
    no2 vaporizer reviews
    Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:18 AM.

Comment

You have to give them some proof that you are in business or work for a haunted attraction. After you fill out the on line form you then have to mail them some proof like a check from your business or tax ID, invoices from haunt vendors. There are shows you can go tp HauntCon I think and MHC.
      Originally posted by dusty588 View Post
      This isn't a question about vendors, but I was wondering, if somebody who is not currently a haunt owner/operator, but are interested in starting up a haunt, could they attend Transworld?

Dustyn
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Dustyn,
        I think you might be able to get a vendor that you're working with to vouche for you too. Double-check with TransWorld to be sure.
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
        X