Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky Point Haunted House Universal Studios Creature from the Black Lagoon pneumatic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Point Haunted House Universal Studios Creature from the Black Lagoon pneumatic!

Beautiful pneumatic prop made especially for my haunt from the original Universal Studios mold from the Creature of the Black Lagoon and hand painted by one of Hollywood's best painter's!!

This is a half body prop with separate arm movements so that it can hide down under the water and then pop up and lunge at your customers as they walk by.

It comes complete with a control panel consisting of a gilderfluke controller, valves, etc. all running off of 12v dc. power. It operates at 80 psi. of pressure.

This prop cost me over $8000 to build. I am selling it for $4000 OBO, I will include crating and shipping within the US up to $300.

I have included a link of some video of the prop working. Please feel free to call or write for still photos.

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/662923957...2a21d291bafc77

Cydney Neil 801-595-0947

might want to check your link. it takes 20min. to download. something i wont do.

Comment

download

Sorry about that. There should be both a low and high res file on that link.

I have some great photos if you want me to send them. Just let me know.

Cydney

Comment

Is this prop on the one of the Haunt World Videos? Just wondering I remember seeing a Creature from the Black Lagoon in a bridge scene.
        Thanks,
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

I keep waiting to see to announcement that you are opening a new Haunt....I was at your final event and it was sad to see Rocky Point go.
          Greg Salyers
          Fear Entertainment

Comment

creature

I had this one made in 2005 so I'm not sure if its the same one. We used an actor in our "Lagoon" before I had this one made. Its really a beautiful prop.

Wow, thanks for asking, but if I had any plans to continue in the haunt business I would never have gotten out! 22 years is a long time to do anything though and letting go of it all so suddenly has been quite an adjustment!

Do miss seeing everyone in the business. Hope all is well with you and your show.

Comment

The prop is excellent, If we did movie themed stuff I would try to pick it up. I think it was in operation when Hauntcon toured, but I certainly saw it at the final Frightnights.

Rare to find a rig designed to be in water.

Thanks!
              Ben Armstrong
              NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
              www.Fearworld.com
              www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Working...
              X