• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.asp...7056&encType=1

here is our building.
    its around 40,000 square feet.
    pretty neat.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

1/3 of the lumber is getting droped off tommorow.
      were doing it in thirds because no lumber yard in the city has enough on stock, and we dont want to wait for them to get our full order in stock, plus it will be nice to use part then when weve got that done, we order more, so theres not so much lumber stacked to the ceiling.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Sorry guys, its really tough to update this blog thingy often, this haunt is mentally and physically exhausting. anyway here is a quick update ive been posting on all our stuff.

Tommorow (Wednesday) is going to be a huge day.
        We have 2 big meeting, and need a lot of workers to help out when were not there.
        We have a meeting with the fire marshall, this is essentially going to tell us if our haunt will be up to code, and able to open to public if we keep doing what were doing.
        The second meeting is with a representative from National Amusements - Screenvisions. We are going to see if we can get the new commercials that we are producing for 2009 in the movie theaters.
        For this trailer we have a professional company - Cool Media Productions producing it, and we also have a professional music producer creating us a fully custom music theme song- sound track!
        We are working really hard over here, and after tommorow we will actually start putting up the panels we have been building and painting and lighting ect. We will be posting pictures soon, keep checking back.
        as usually we need help as well.

Comment

Yep it sounds like you guys will be working around the clock all summer. It will be tough but fun at the same time- I'm sure you already know that. You guys are really going all out, especially with ads in movie theatres, I love it.

Keep driving forward, and I can't wait to see some pictures.
          Ben
          Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

Photos coming soon.
            The first section goes up in pre-construction tomorrow.
            The basic layout pics will be posted then.

We knocked out 100 panels before 11 am this morning. Then completely re did our warehouse and got everything ready to go. Tommorow at 7 am we set up just about 2,000 square feet of haunt. Will be some really cool detaile stuff.

Comment

2009 Super Rough Draft "Teaser" Video. Im showing it to video company tommorow and he will put togethor an amazing version. I think with how people just over look commercials on t.v. this would get everyones attention if put togethor right.
              Let me know how "effective" it is.

Comment

I think it was a pretty good and attention grabbing commercial... 7 out of 10... I wanna see more pics dude, lol
                INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

lol i think i might post like 2 pics tommorow.
                  just of the haunted mansion area.
                  im visiting all of the thrift stores within 30 miles tommorow and getting tons of furniture for haunt.
                  things are just a big old stress thing over here. commitments that were made are now broken so we have to downsize the haunt a lot, and put every dime of our own into just decorating it and making sure actors are amazing.
                  were gonna shoot some commercials wednesday or thursday. its gonna have little footage of the haunt in there too, but mostly informative and some great acting, OH and its in full HD lol.

Comment

Do you know how many square feet you haunt itself is yet?

Comment

• no. essentially we have the funds, but we dont have the time, volunteers, or organization. a very tough situation here.

Comment

• Wait was that a reply to my question?

Comment

• yeah. sorry i guess it wasnt really direct.
                          NO-we dont have a set square footage the haunt will be yet.
                          were gonna just see how much time we have, we have to do 2000 sqft at a time in our pre fab building. right now the first 2000 is just finishing up paint. we ordered wood, built the whole thing and almost finished paint in 2 weeks.

so once this is done, we will see where we are at and see how much time we have, and decide the total size it will be.

Comment

• Oh alright, you'll just have to play it by ear I guess then. Good Luck

Comment

• Construction PICS!
                              nothing over the top is in place yet.
                              im planning to build some crazy props starting tommorow.

http://s843.photobucket.com/albums/zz360/Hellsgate2009/?albumview=grid&fullsize=0625091145b.jpg

Comment

• what kinda wood u using?
                                INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Working...
                                X