Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrate New Years with Tickets to the Frozen Tundra Tour!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrate New Years with Tickets to the Frozen Tundra Tour!

Celebrate the New Year and make plans today to be part of the historic Frozen Tundra Fright Tour on February 22nd. There is no better way to get ready for the Transworld Show Floor than to join with haunters from around the country on this much talked about tour of some of the best haunts that Wisconsin and our industry has to offer.

No introduction is necessary for those that have ever heard about Blood City, Burial Chamber and the home of the famous Bad Boys – Terror on the Fox!

ScreamPass.com powered by TicketWeb is proud to have the opportunity to support one of our elite members by helping lead an impressive and quickly growing list of industry sponsors and supporters that are all pulling together to help make this fantastic tour happen for the industry.

This day-long tour will not only feature 3 world class events but will provide a setting unlike any other to rub elbows with some of the top movers and shakers in our industry. Not to mention a list of sponsors and door prizes that will simply blow you away – and it’s getting longer every day. This is truly a once in a lifetime chance and the hard work of so many of your fellow haunters working together.

Christmas came early for a lot of haunters who already have found tickets under their Christmas Tree. For the rest of you, today is the day to make your plans to join the tour on 2/22 and be part of history. To learn more about this great tour, check out the growing list of door prizes and to reserve your spot, visit www.halloweenwisconsin.com for all the latest details.

Make your New Year a Happy One and get your tickets to the Frozen Tundra Fright Tour Today!

See you in Chicago --- and on the Frozen Tundra!

Rich Majka
    ScreamPass.com - Partner to over 100 Top Haunts
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Not Sure Yet
    0%
    Rich Majka
    rich@screampass.com
    ScreamPass.com powered by TicketWeb
    708.774.2150 cell

I would love to go but I don't think I can...I'll be setting up my booth that day. We won't have a very big booth, but we're not coming to the show until Thursday afternoon. Sorry we'll miss it!

I would love to see it!

How many people are going so far?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The first bus is filling up quickly and we are looking forward to meeting everyone who will be attending!

We have alot of announcements coming up soon including our Keynote Speaker, raffle items, and more...........

Take care,
      Tattoo
      Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

I plan upon being at Transworld on that Friday, unless it's sub-zero temperatures (wind chill) or a blizzard, which, in this part of the world could very well be?
        Thanks for moving the show further into the heart of possibly a cold, bleak, miserable weather/experience.
        Slide off the road in a blizzard, start hoping that some mice are available in the snowbank to keep yourself alive on,"It's the Donner Pass re-enactment, folks!
        The video tape from the stranded Tundra bus might be interesting, seeing just which haunter ate who? To survive if such a fate befalls the excursion.
        Look around you as you sit down in the bus...who looks "good" to you?
        Who seems to have slightly larger, sharper teeth and really snarls some when they talk?
        You have to always anticipate to be ready and not be caught off-guard in any eventuality........
        Mr. Tuxedo is totally safe, nobody can tolerate the taste of cat, he says.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Mike,

Give me a call today.

Thanks
          Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

No worries Jim, Mr. Tuxedo sent me some cat litter as a door prize. If we get stuck I'll throw some under the tires!

Larry, I missed your call........I'll touch base with you tomorrow.

Take care,

Tattoo
            Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

OK

I just got my tickets and ready to go.
              Gary
              Midnight Evil Productions
              www.MidnightEvil.com
              Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
              www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Glad you are able to make it Gary!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone and I will be announcing the Keynote Speaker and topics within a few days!

Take care,

Tattoo
                Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

I'm still choking on the $177 ticket price. I'm sure it's a worthwhile event, but Yikes!
                  Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                  Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Let's all pitch in so Adam can come up with that $1.77 he needs, come on everybody!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Adam,

We worked very hard to get the price as low as possible, there are alot of costs associated with opening a haunt in the off season (3 Haunts)
                      Insurance, heat, actors, make-up staff, snow removal, buses, hall rental, diesel fuel (our passenger train) house staff, set-up crew (sound, video, lighting) caterers, and more....

Tour includes transportation to and from all haunts, lights on tours of Burial chamber and Blood City Haunted Houses, lights off and lights on tours of Terror on the Fox Haunted Attraction, including behind the scenes operations, light lunch, catered dinner, social gathering, guest speaker, door prizes and a raffle!
                      Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Working...
                      X