No announcement yet.

Scrapbook of TransWorld 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another? Where are the others? All I know about are the countless online galleries... nothing that resembles a scrapbook! I can't wait to see this Sarah, I'm sure it's going to be awesome... also, are you wanting just pics... or video too? -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hmm...

Sarah, will there be "black bars" for eyes and other "identifying" body parts? May be a good idea if these conversations are any indication! And Kevin loves to type, can you tell? LOL

As for the post on a "woman's touch", I think he means actually getting pictures that don't involve a lot of boobs... well at least not the body parts LMAO
      It's so close!!!! i can't wait to meet everybody!!!
      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Boobs, did someone say boobs? Where where! Sweater monsters, chesticles, gazoongas, milk monsters, chest pumpkins, skin apples, mellons, snuggle pups, puppies, big boppers, moo moos, double-whamies, twin peaks, fun bags, flappers, flap jacks, mammaries, jugs, titties, ta tas, hooters, knockers, hoohas, headlights, the girls, heavenly canteens, Pastor Baiters and mounds of shame are the best parts of the Transworld pics. Oh yeah the props and stuff are cool too.
        Spooky Wishes
        Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
          And Kevin loves to type, can you tell? LOL

LMAO
          It's so close!!!! i can't wait to meet everybody!!!
          You sure as hell don't want to get me on a good subject during converstaion, im like an exctied teenager with a new pack of gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
            are you wanting just pics... or video too? -Tyler

Thanks, Tyler.

Whether the scrapbook will include video will depend on what the software will accept. I would very much like to use (edited) video and pictures both!
            Sarah Meier
            Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
            "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
              Sarah, will there be "black bars" for eyes and other "identifying" body parts? May be a good idea if these conversations are any indication!

Katie, the way it's shaping up, it looks like there will be two scrapbooks. One will be "Rated R," the other "Rated PG."

That said, I think I would "fuzz out" any revealing body parts - unless they are of a man.

As for the post on a "woman's touch", I think he means actually getting pictures that don't involve a lot of boobs... well at least not the body parts LMAO

LMAO!! We'll have to ask him about that. I interpreted his comment to mean a scrapbook that may or may not be richer in its presentation. Hell, I don't know, LOL!

And Kevin loves to type, can you tell? LOL
              Yes, as a matter of fact, I did, LOL. I dare say he missed his calling - in the clergy, perhaps? (Just kidding, Kevin!)
              Sarah Meier

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Pumpkin View Post
                Boobs, did someone say boobs? Where where! Sweater monsters, chesticles, gazoongas, milk monsters, chest pumpkins, skin apples, mellons, snuggle pups, puppies, big boppers, moo moos, double-whamies, twin peaks, fun bags, flappers, flap jacks, mammaries, jugs, titties, ta tas, hooters, knockers, hoohas, headlights, the girls, heavenly canteens, Pastor Baiters and mounds of shame are the best parts of the Transworld pics. Oh yeah the props and stuff are cool too.

Wow. It's good to be loved.
                Sarah Meier

Comment

Y'all,

Please don't expect fancy stuff here, LOL. I've never even done this before, and I'm using software that uses pre-formatted layouts. I haven't even tried fooling around with it yet!

Now I'm all nervous.

Hell.
                  Sarah Meier

Comment

Jolly

You may have an unhealthy obsession with the boob....wait... you're a guy! LOL
                    That was quite an impressiv list you had there!
                    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

"Awww tit's are for kids siwly wabbut!"

Comment

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did, LOL. I dare say he missed his calling - in the clergy, perhaps? (Just kidding, Kevin!)[/QUOTE]

One way to keep up with the haunt kids is to beat them at their own game, and i know how to talk an arm and a leg off!LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Dells View Post
                          One way to keep up with the haunt kids is to beat them at their own game, and i know how to talk an arm and a leg off!LMAO

Excellent! Can you do that to Carson for me? Thanks!
                          Sarah Meier

Comment

Working...
                          X