• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare 1960 Cadillac superior Crown Royal Hearse

Daves Hearse.jpg

lft front.jpg

rt rear.jpg

all doors open.jpg

rack going in.jpgI have for sale my 1960 Cadillac Superior-Crown-Royale (End loading combination). Fully appointed with all crown emblems and correct markings for the vehicle. It is equipped with all the correct swag draperies (reproductions) in burgundy velvet. It has the original the vinyl floor in both the rear and front with removable casket rollers. It also is fitted with a cot holder, the original removable ambulance quarter panel window inserts, a removable beacon ray emergency roof light, and the original heavy duty siren under the hood. The rear jump seats are original metallic silver leather. The front seat has been reupholstered in a like gray. The original Superior model was Model D-604. The Hearse has some bubbling as can be seen in the photos above the rear windows and at the bottom of the rear doors. All glass is perfect except for the rear passenger door flat glass. A small crack is in the corner. All chrome and stainless is present, in tacked and in great condition .The hearse is mechanically perfect. 60,000 original miles. $13,500 OBO Dave 630 212 2278 or evolutionsculpture@gmail.com

Man, I really like that thing. It sure is in good condition!

Good luck on selling it.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Still for sale ...Make me an offer. Or trade

Comment

Reeeeeeeeeeely cool

Hey man very nice ride, you take care of her, and dont sell her cause when you do ,you will wish you hadnt .trust me i know ive sold a hearse and regreted it ever since good luck brother

Comment

nice hearse

Why do you want to sell this vintage? I would consider it- but it probably needs a quality paint job- RIGHT

Comment

Sold

Hearse is SOLD

Comment

It is such a happy looking car for a hearse! Really, it is!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm insanely jealous...
                Last edited by Badger; 04-29-2009, 06:54 AM.
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

That is a sweet hearse!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                  X