HHA Signs to look for at TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHA Signs to look for at TW

Look at this awesome list of vendors giving discounts to HHA members! Each participating vendor will be given one of these signs to display at their booth. This will make it easy to spot the vendors in the program and save more money. Black and white copies of the vendor list will be available at the HHA booth so you can take it around with you and target these vendors.

Also on the back will be the auction schedule. Check out all the great items that were graciously donated to make this event possible and something that should not be missed. I'm looking forward to hearing Rich's auctioning skills, it will be great!

Thanks to Larry for hosting this huge event at the Darkness Saturday night March 28th and to all the vendors that stepped up to help raise money for the cause. Allan worked like crazy to get everyone together on this.

Vendors keep coming forward with auction items and discounts so there may be more by showtime that did not make this list in time for printing. What could be better, a tour of the Darkness, ongoing party and rolling auction? I'm really looking forward to it. See you there,

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

WOW... this is awesome! Thanks for posting this up, it just saved me ALOT of headache! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

HHA Signs to look for at TW

Present what card? I joint HHA at last year TW and never got a card, just a Hauntworld Mag sub. Did I miss something? did everyone get one? Thanks, Phil Miller/ Frightland
      frightland.com

Comment

It must be some sort of oversight, I got one from Larry last year at TW. Swing by the booth to pick up your new card with lanyard first thing. This is what the new ones look like.

Thanks for the support!

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

HHA is now a serious entity for professionals. It took a whole year to get this launched right but now its flying. We have new cards, new vendor discount program, real benefits, a board, bylaws, haunt directory, videos and more.

Join today. www.HauntedHouseAssociation.org
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Miller View Post
            Present what card? I joint HHA at last year TW and never got a card, just a Hauntworld Mag sub. Did I miss something? did everyone get one? Thanks, Phil Miller/ Frightland
            Same with me only got the Mag, no card
            Gary
            Midnight Evil Productions
            www.MidnightEvil.com
            Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
            www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Thanks for posting this I was really wanting to know who all was on the vendor list. Great job! On everyones part.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
              X