Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Grin Admission-2007

Is now $12.oo
    We have been at $10.oo for ...?? 7 years?
    Sounds like it will be "New Math" for me!?
    Anybody, know, just off the top of your head, what 5 times 12 is?
    Privately e-mail me if you ever figure it out, Thanks.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

12 bucks for a 90 min tour?thats a dollar fifty a min.

Comment

Take a tape measure and for every person in line that would be one foot. Get them all smashed together and measure them with each person on the foot line, the the next foot line and so on. Five people is Five foot. Then look at the inches, 5 foot is 60 inches, that is $60. So, I guess you are charging by the inch now a dollar a foot. If they lay down end to end it is more money! Unfortunately little people get in cheaper but still more than only a foots worth.

Add it all up on a pocket slide rule kept in a spiffy pocket protector with gumbands around it incase you get upside down. It can be accessorized with a kitty cat pocket puppet and they will never see the price shock coming.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

The old Ford dealer here used to sell used Chevys by the pound, just to piz off the Chevy-lovers doing business with him.
        Of course this was when you buy a pretty good used car for $350 from a reputable dealer.
        God, I'm old!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

you outta try that jim.charge women by their weight

Comment

Wipp said:
            Now that's funny! :lol:

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

"charge by the weight"
              Probably I should have been doing this since one busy October night several years ago I lifted everyone who happened to come through the house that night and by my rough estimates I probably lifted around 90,000 pounds of human "meat".
              My chiropracter doesn't know how I can do these physical things I have always done?
              Simple, I'm a tore-ass, sign of the Bull , born in the Chinese year of the Bull, so I'm a double " BULL! "
              Being a double bull also helps with the gift of gab. There, I said it before someone else did.
              I don't think I like Kryptonite either?
              hahahaha!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by wipp
                If they lost a pound or two mid tour by soiling themselves would you have to reimburse them that much ?
                -PH
                www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Soil, land, sounds like the Federal Land Bank starting up, small amounts of fertilyzer, then watch out!
                  I have never been really into the brown and black poo-poo stuff myself, I guess I discovered at a very early age that it didn't make good sculpting clay or toys.
                  (I'm not into the green style either)
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X