Some set pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some set pics

I thought i would share some of my set work pics with all you guys, this haunt was wisconsin feargrounds. To be very honest i would say its very much my home and stomping grounds... I love haunted houses and would dig any feed back.

P.S Something is wrong with the sites down load pictures part???? I had to pull all photos out of photobucket????

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by screamline studios; 03-25-2009, 08:53 PM.

I'd love to see these picts in higher resolution, but from what I can tell, the scenes look awesome!
    Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
    Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Thanks you Adam,

But for some reason I cannot post my pictures like i normally would??? on this site???

Sorry,

Jason

Comment

looks cool jason! what do you use for your ceiling? or is that the regular building ceiling?

Comment

Looks great Jason. Looked even better when I got to see it in person.
          Brian Warner
          Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
          Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
          Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Jason,

The ceiling you see is made out of jute fabric you can easily pick it up from oak island....

Jason Blaszczak

P.S thank you for the kind words

Comment

Gadget,

You better get your ass out to the haunt this up and coming year!!! we missed you and it wouldnt hurt to have your talent on hand...

Jason
              Last edited by screamline studios; 03-25-2009, 09:54 PM.

Comment

good looking stuff there!
                missjayne
                Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Looks great Jason,
                  Killer sets! I wish my haunt had your audience, Texans would eat those sets for lunch Its amazing to me what haunt audiences in different arts of the country expect from a haunt and how they act.
                  Great set work, you have a lucky audience.
                  Allen H
                  www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allen,

This is not my haunt! I am a free lance artist for hire, in this case its for a haunt in wisconsin, next month it could be in alaska?? who knows we go wherever the work is or can offer the best pay.

P.S We were in dallas a couple years ago doing make-up demos I LOVE THAT CITY!!!

Jason

http://screamlinestudios.com
                    Last edited by screamline studios; 03-25-2009, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Jason, come on back to dallas. Ill put you to work. I could use some good help on some rooms we are doing. Your work looks great.
                      Marc

Comment

Jason if this bussiness venture really takes off or you get a huge job you need extra hands to finish i would jump at the opportunity to join you guys.

I can build my ass off, you show me a design and it can be built. Over 25 years of working construction,around 8 years in distressing.

i would kill for an opportunity to join a crew and do this kind of thing!

Im doing chain link fence as a job i HAD to take (for extremley low pay!)to pay the bills and im miserable!

Beautiful work man!

Comment

Originally posted by screamline studios View Post
                          Gadget,

You better get your ass out to the haunt this up and coming year!!! we missed you and it wouldnt hurt to have your talent on hand...

Jason
                          I would definetly like to. Although the spiders that were there give me nightmares.
                          Brian Warner

Comment

I would love to say I did set work last year for Timmer's haunt. Great Haunt. I was busy plumbing air cannons and running air lines because SOMEONE was apparently afraid of spiders and "couldn't" make it. LOL

Just teasing, but that was fun....pneumatics 101 on the fly.
                            Steve Martini
                            Screamline Studios
                            www.screamlinestudios.com
                            steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Originally posted by screamlinestudios View Post
                              I would love to say I did set work last year for Timmer's haunt. Great Haunt. I was busy plumbing air cannons and running air lines because SOMEONE was apparently afraid of spiders and "couldn't" make it. LOL

Just teasing, but that was fun....pneumatics 101 on the fly.

I am sorry. You know the reasons though. I am more than willing to go this year. I might just have to hitch a ride with you two.
                              Brian Warner

Comment

Working...
                              X