Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Insurance.

Hello fellow haunters!

I hope everyone is having a blast at Transworld! I hope to see some pictures & video posted soon.

I had a quick question about insurance. I am producing a for profit charity haunt this year, its a new haunt and we are only running for three nights this October.

I have contacted Inpro Insurance and am awaiting a quote but was curious if anyone else runs a haunt for a similar amount of nights as us and if so through who did you obtain your insurance through?

All the best,

Jason.
    http://www.grimlockmanor.com/

Haunt Insurance

Hey Jason,
    Try Eric Grubb at Absolute Insurance , there in NJ and a few of us in www.13haunts.com use them. his number is 609.567.6568 Phil Miller
    frightland.com

Comment

I paid last year 329.00. this year i paid 535.00. You cant beat it! When I told Insurance Corralators what I paid he said something was wrong with it. No not at all. Fully covered. Dont fall for the scam when they ask how many customers will you have and pay per each head.

John

Comment

I went through InPro for 8 years. Very cheap great to work with and if god forbid you need to put in a claim they will handle it very professioanly
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by xtremecreator View Post
          I paid last year 329.00. this year i paid 535.00. You cant beat it! When I told Insurance Corralators what I paid he said something was wrong with it. No not at all. Fully covered. Dont fall for the scam when they ask how many customers will you have and pay per each head.

John
          So who was it that you used?
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Does anyone have contact info for InPro insurance people mentioned in this thread?

Comment

Haunt Insurance

I use Inpro and my agent is Robin Walker. # 248-526-3260
              fax# 248-526-3261 They are in Troy, Michigan.
              Great company to deal with.

Philo Forest of Fright
              www.forestoffright.org

Comment

Thanks!

Hey all,

Thanks for the info thus far as it has been helpful. I did contact Inpro and have had a conversation with Robin and so far that seems to be going well. I will be certain to obtain a few different quotes though and fill everyone in who might be looking for insurance like me.

Best,

Jay.
                http://grimlockmanor.com/

Comment

Keep us informed, many of us are looking for a qaulity insurance company that doesn't charge a lot for stuff that doesn't need to be charged for. I would like to know who the big dogs use, places like, The Darkness, Netherworld, Bates Motel, 13th Gate, 7 Floors of Hell, etc.....

Comment

We also use Inpro and Robin Walker is also our agent.
                    Very good pricing and easy to work with!
                    Recommended!

Kirk
                    Kirk Boemmel
                    Dark Ghost Manor
                    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Working with Inpro.

So far so good with Inpro! They were very quick to reply and have been helpful thus far. I think we will continue to work with them.

We actually saw their information in the Hauntworld Magazines but I see a lot of people have already posted their information.

Comment

Working...
                      X