TW Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Video

Here's a couple vids we took. Not sure if anyone else took vids but thought it would be nice for people to post links here for those who didn't make it to St. Louis. Here's what we took:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...0F57AD4F105556
    Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
    The White Star Farm
    "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

who is the vendor

hello who is the vendor of the bust that comes to life that looks awesome

Comment

NICOLE! you were there? Cant believe I missed you!

Ron
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I can't believe I missed you too! I think I saw one of your guys walking around in a tutu though - funny!

Yep - we got in late Friday - went out for some fun on Washington street, thus got a late start Saturday, so we were focused on seeing everything and unfortunately I didn't run into anyone I knew except the DreamReapers guys at our hotel.

Where did you stay? We were at the Holiday Inn Select. NEVER AGAIN. A list of things broken too long to list here. Service was terrible except the bartender and our new waiter at the bar restaurant.

The worst: fire alarms went off at 2a.m. Sat night. Image hundreds of angry haunters and Baptists in the snowstorm in their PJ's. They wouldn't let anyone go back to their rooms but we left our fire stair door open - and snuck back upstairs after 30 minutes of waiting. Alarm kept going on and off all night. They did give everyone free breakfast in the AM, but it didn't make up for everything else we encountered. Terrible. ...we stayed there for free on my freq. stay points - next time we'd rather PAY to stay somewhere else.
        Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
        The White Star Farm

Comment

The projection bust was from Night Frights - Mike Fox is the contact.
          www.nightfrights.net
          Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
          The White Star Farm

Comment

Wow, Nicole! I had reservations at the Holiday Inn but thanks to shane I got the Renn for $65 a night including taxes!!! Sorry your night was so terrible. Hoe to see you at Milwaukee and MHC!

Comment

I may not be there! I'm on a planning committee for a fundraising gala for scholarships at the Univ. where I work, and the event is the same weekend. I'm seeing what I can be at - may only be seminars. Otherwise I hope you share pics/stories of MHC on here! PS: I'm glad you made it to another hotel - we're going to try that route next year!
              Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
              The White Star Farm

Comment

But next year they are moving both Cons back to the Rosemont. OK< wishfull thinking on my part.......

Comment

Originally posted by FEAR ASYLUM View Post
                  hello who is the vendor of the bust that comes to life that looks awesome
                  If you were talking about the Ghost Bust, (we had a couple of imitators this year so it's hard now to be certain), that would be us, Night Frights (www.nightfrights.net ).

We were distributing it through SkullTronix last year, the company we helped Jerry Jewell build, but we're now on our own.

Check out the website, we've got brand new videos on the site, with more coming in the next few days.

Later,

Mike Fox
                  nightfrights.com, President
                  http://www.nightfrights.net

Comment

Working...
                  X