Columbia tour/ thank you!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia tour/ thank you!!!

I want to thank you all for coming out to Fearfest and the Columbia Haunt Tour.

We had a great time sharing our haunt with so many of you.

We hope you enjoyed the tour and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

The many friends we made at the show this year made this the best convention we have attended in all our years since 1996.

Thank you all for coming to Fearfest and we look forward to your comments(good or bad) and wish you all a great and profitable haunting season.
    Thank you, Greg and Christina
    Fearfest
    Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 03-30-2009, 12:36 AM.
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Fantastic!

I'm sure I made myself abundantly clear both there and at the bar- but let me one more time. I had a FANTASTIC time at FearFest. You're actors/actresses are amazing! Thank you especially for taking the time to come on the bus to ask us how we liked it. It really impressed me and a lot of others and you deserved the beers you were drinking. Had I not been rushing out the door I would have bought you a round. Your advice on how to build a dedicated crew, with the results to prove it, has given us a really good direction to work towards.
    I thought there were a few too many non-menacing characters that didn't overtly scare me, but I was impressed at the stamina they players had to keep up the performance. They made the 4 hour round trip more than worth it and I'll leave it at that less they get too big headed about it.

Thanks again to you and your wife for having us!
    Join The Collective

Comment

Spook

Y'all's haunt ROCKED!

I was especially impressed with your actors. They knew what they were doing. They never seemed like they didn't know what to do. They were in control!

I was equally impressed with your sets and design. Personally, I'm fond of self-constructed sets, because they seem more natural to the setting, so having the haunt in a real house was cool to me. It's what you did inside it that was really cool, though.

Anyone who missed your haunt should remove their shoe and proceed to kick themselves with it.

Thanks for the great time, Greg!
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Amazing

From all of us at THE HAUNTED FARM in Pleasantville, we had a fabulous time, and everyone of our characters loved the haunts. You rocked. Please keep in touch and anytime you are in our area, stop by and see us! Thank you again for your most gracious welcome and all your hard work in entertaining us. Kudos on the haunts! See you next year but hope to see you sooner, friends.

Comment

Gregg,

I'm glad to hear it was a success! Heard lots of great things!

Great job!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thank you all for the great feedback. We had alot of fun and my actors wanted to let you know they appreciated your courtesy and kindness while going thru their attractions.

ALSO THANK YOU for not damaging a single thing while Fearfest was up and running.

Alot of how did they do this and how did they do that was heard and if you want to know the answers if you havent figured it out just ask.

A BIG thank you again from our crew for allowing us to entertain you on Friday nite!
            Thanks,
            Greg, Christina and CREW
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Myself and my crew from A THEATER OF LOST SOULS really enjoyed BOTH haunts on the Columbia tour. I know it is hard to perform for actors, but both crews did great! It was also a very nice and appreciated touch to have a free soda and hot dog!!
              Ron
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I agree with Ron, both haunts were a blast and free hot dog and drink came just at the right time. i just wished i could have stayed for the lights on tour.

I do have a question about the Asylum, from the outside it appeared to be as small tent structure but felt much larger inside. What was the size of the asylum and where did you buy the structure.

Thanks again for the good time
                Gary
                Midnight Evil Productions
                www.MidnightEvil.com
                Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
                www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Originally posted by xxxdirk View Post
                  Myself and my crew from A THEATER OF LOST SOULS really enjoyed BOTH haunts on the Columbia tour. I know it is hard to perform for actors, but both crews did great! It was also a very nice and appreciated touch to have a free soda and hot dog!!
                  Ron

That was free? Damn it, LOL!
                  Sarah Meier
                  Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                  "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Sarah, yes they were free. You see if you would have let people sign the other parts of your shirt, you might have gotten it for free. LOL, just kidding, It was nice meeting you!!
                    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Thanks Bill,

I enjoyed meeting you and I'm sure the footage taken and interview at Necropolis will make it into Screamer film. This is one of the finest haunts I have been to (especially when I compare it to other haunts in the same square footage).

Very well done.

WNM

Comment

Originally posted by xxxdirk View Post
                        Sarah, yes they were free. You see if you would have let people sign the other parts of your shirt, you might have gotten it for free. LOL, just kidding, It was nice meeting you!!
                        LOL!!!!

I tried so many times to sign the "mountain" area, but kept getting denied. DAMMIT!!!!!
                        Brad Bowen
                        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Also, Greg, yall put on a great show. I really loved the creativity of the set designs and your actors were great the whole time. The girls in the Psycho area were the best IMO!!!!

Also, thanks a lot for the lights on tour. It really helped me out a bunch!
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Thank you both (Fearfest and Necropolis) for opening your shows to us all, they were both really cool. My wife rarely gets scared anymore in haunts, but she got pretty scared in one room at FearFest, the one where the bed moved and the girl on the ceiling thrashing then you had to exit through the freezer door!!!

Great job guys, Greg, nice chatting with you at your place!

Allan Bennett

Comment

Greg

I just wanted to thank you for everything this weekend. You are an awesome guy and look forward to seeing you the first weekend in Oct i belive
                              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                              X